Show Off Your Games!

I've got a friend with some H.H. Moore Clarets he's looking to get rid of it you're intereted, he's just looking to cut down on the number of bloodlines he keeps.

Vcomb,
Can you tell me a little about them? Are they the dark red coloration? What does your friend charge for them and what are the ages available?
Do you have any pics?

Thank you.
they werent full grow on those pictures they look awful now since their feathers got all beat up for been in the pen with the hens they had a nice sweetpingtail
Body is strong and firm like any oriental,rooster,wieght is 7 lbs hens 5½lbs more less
The roosters cant be close or pen together or they will fight to the end.
I never get tired of looking at this bird.
He's amazing!

My Toppy games
utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTEwOTE5LTAxNTQzLmpwZw-1-1.jpg

That is a great looking toppy(fantastic)

Just wanted to share an idea with yall. A friend of mine that also raises gamefowl has five or six of these in his yard. 4x4x1 box. After the bitties are in brooder for a few weeks he puts them in these with food and water. Just prop the lid open a little for sunlight for a few days till they get use to being in them. Then open trap door so they can go in and out as they please. This was my project today. Oh 1/2x1/2 wire on bottom. He says it keep them from pilling up on top of each other killing each other. I never really had that problem but I thought it was a good idea. When they out grow the trap door time to starf roosting in trees.

Can you put more pics of your muffs on here? Do you ever sell chicks or eggs? Am I wrong in saying the hoy muff are of the old tough lines? I would really like to see some pics of them straight.Have always liked muffs but have never had any.
Thanks

I really like these too- They are longer and longer legged than most pics of Sumatras I have seen. They look more like a game type bird than most of the sumatras I've seen- Are these a special "line" of Sumatras?

Back
Top Bottom