Show Off Your Games!

And here is my thai cock with some of the girls. Light colored hen in back is a pyle and the p comb hen is a spangled roundhead. Workin on gettin him some oriental ladies this coming week

Well I wasnt able to get my Thai cock any oriental hens. I did get some pure shamo chicks. I believe I have 2 little stags and 4 little pullets.One of the pullets could be a stag a little hard to tell at their age. Going to get some pictures in the next couple days and get them posted.

And here is my thai cock with some of the girls. Light colored hen in back is a pyle and the p comb hen is a spangled roundhead. Workin on gettin him some oriental ladies this coming week
I'm not familiar with the Thai standard but that sure is a very good Oriental cock! Love the type. Reminds me somewhat of my Burmese-cross cock, except that mine doesn't hold himself quite as erect as yours does.

Thank you. I am not !00% sure what the standard of a thai is but was told he is one. What I do know for a fact is he is very athletic, super healthy and very well natured toward people. He is more tame than alot of dogs. After you get him in your hands you can do about anything with him. I can put him on his back and cary him like a baby and he will just lay there. That being said dont let another cock get within sight of him or there will be problems. In body type he reminds me of a small Shamo he weighs between 6 1/2 and 7 pounds.

Are there any breeders of STANDARD sized modern games out there. (Not bantams or old english or american) I see the bantam modern alot but never the standard size. I really like their look. To me they almost have the look of a small shamo with a straight comb. I saw some from other countries that had p combs witch tells me they probably do use some oriental to keep ther type. I would like to get some if there are any breeders or someone who may have some info.
Thanks

HI : CWC362
I was working in a project making my sumatras biger something similar to the german sumatras.
I really like the german line that only thing I dont like about german line is that they lack of dark face and their tail is not thick enough
for my taste, I selecting my sumatras until I have a very unique line

Last edited:

HI : CWC362
I was working in a project making my sumatras biger something similar to the german sumatras.
I really like the german line that only thing I dont like about german line is that they lack of dark face and their tail is not thick enough
for my taste, I selecting my sumatras until I have a very unique line
Great work, Gallo. Your Sumatras are really showing a lot of potential. I like how, for the most part, your Sumatras still maintain the dark skin. It seems like so many strains nowadays lack that classic dark skin. I'm impressed with the long legs and necks of your crosses. I hope you continue to have some good results.
wink.png

Thank you Gresh.
One of those guys are showing tons of spurs i got one the has five on each legs and he is only one year old
his spurs scale shows that he probably will grow two more next years.
I hatched some chicks from him out 8 I end up with two one black one blue
Some of them got kill hunted or lost somehow .
but they are even darker than his dad and mom.
I think it has something to do withbtheir diet I added more protein feeding with dog food
Their sking look yellow but the meat is still white I guess the increased the dark pigmentation.

Back
Top Bottom