Show off your house ducks!

Here is Gertrude the rescue Mallard! I lubbers my duckie! :3 I'm in the process on making her diaper. She's a brute! She'll bite my Black Labrador's toes in an attempt to get her to drop the mouthful of food, and chase the cat. She thinks it's terribly funny to bite any piece of me, and on Sunday mornings only, she'll chase me around the house. Sunday mornings are very fast paced.
She steals or bites through my yarn, usually when I'm in the middle of a crochet project. >,< She's a hoot to have. I'm glad I saved her. She has nineteen bath toys, thanks to my friends and family. LOL.

Here is Gertrude the rescue Mallard! I lubbers my duckie! :3 I'm in the process on making her diaper. She's a brute! She'll bite my Black Labrador's toes in an attempt to get her to drop the mouthful of food, and chase the cat. She thinks it's terribly funny to bite any piece of me, and on Sunday mornings only, she'll chase me around the house. Sunday mornings are very fast paced.
She steals or bites through my yarn, usually when I'm in the middle of a crochet project. >,< She's a hoot to have. I'm glad I saved her. She has nineteen bath toys, thanks to my friends and family. LOL.
Shes a cutie, I'm glad you rescued her too. and can she get in the tub with all her toys in there? lol

She can fit in the tub just fine. She has a rubber duck that has cupids wings and a little bow and arrow that's her absolute favorite. She started out with two mini rubber ducks that she carried around for quite some time, then she quit. But when she got Cupid Duck, she started carrying it around. She thinks it needs to go with her when she get out of the tub, but I say no.
love.gif
She doesn't like the light up purple glitter duck her "Godmother" got her though...

She has a stuffed TY Beanie Baby named Jake, and he's a Mallard drake. I'll find him in her water dish in the mornings, facedown... Something tells me she doesn't like him much at all...
tongue.gif

She can fit in the tub just fine. She has a rubber duck that has cupids wings and a little bow and arrow that's her absolute favorite. She started out with two mini rubber ducks that she carried around for quite some time, then she quit. But when she got Cupid Duck, she started carrying it around. She thinks it needs to go with her when she get out of the tub, but I say no.
love.gif
She doesn't like the light up purple glitter duck her "Godmother" got her though...

She has a stuffed TY Beanie Baby named Jake, and he's a Mallard drake. I'll find him in her water dish in the mornings, facedown... Something tells me she doesn't like him much at all...
tongue.gif
Shes probably going through that " I hate boys" stage. lol

Back
Top Bottom