Show off your house ducks!

I didnt lose them lol. I still have the runner and swedish. They just decided they like being outside more than being inside so they got their own flock now. The muscovy was re homed because I had to many boys. The other 2 just stay with the flock now. Only the swedish will still let me hold him and come to me lol.

Duck diapers are just that....diapers for ducks as they release and ungodly amount of poo LOL If you are on facebook search "waddle wrappers" shes located in washington state and her prices are reasonable
Wow! That's really neat! Thanks! I may have to get some of those! My ducks stay outside, but they always sit and peck at the doors(well at the windows, as the doors are french doors) wanting to come inside. If I forget and leave a door open for just a few minutes, I will be 'awakened' to my mistake by a loud squawking sound from inside the house. This would be a fun way for the duck to get to come inside and visit for short periods of time. They are very social and love to be around the people who stay inside the house, past those darn windows.
tongue.png

You can see them here: http://youtu.be/xk7DaXOOR4Q

Last edited:
I make Daisy's diapers. They're pretty easy to make since I don't sew very much. I can send you an email if you ever want a few for your duckies!

Back
Top Bottom