Show off your house ducks!

LOL oh man, dating is a WHOLE other story... one where "license to reproduce" becomes a great strategy LOL
DEFINITELY!
roll.png

BTW: I like the Service Animal harness
smile.png
I'm trying to get Dandy River as mellow as Daisy was so she can do Animal Assisted Therapy with me like I do with my Basset, so I may have to order one from you if she gets to that point!

I want to do the same, but I just don't think Wobbles n' Bean will ever be ready. Bean hates hands and Wobbles hates men. So wish I was joking. If we go through with getting him fixed hopefully he'll mellow out a bit, but he'll probably never completely lose his territorial tendencies.

I want to do the same, but I just don't think Wobbles n' Bean will ever be ready. Bean hates hands and Wobbles hates men. So wish I was joking. If we go through with getting him fixed hopefully he'll mellow out a bit, but he'll probably never completely lose his territorial tendencies.
Really? What is involved with getting a Drake fixed? I might know another candidate. I did some googling and all I could find was about roosters and although (or maybe because) a rooster doesn't have anything external, the procedure sounded like preparing them for the fry pan then putting them back together again (very risky and super invasive).

Really? What is involved with getting a Drake fixed? I might know another candidate. I did some googling and all I could find was about roosters and although (or maybe because) a rooster doesn't have anything external, the procedure sounded like preparing them for the fry pan then putting them back together again (very risky and super invasive).

It's way safer for drakes than it is for hens, and not that invasive at all. It's basically an endoscopic procedure. I dunno if it's help Kaine much, but it could curb his aggression, even by a tiny margin. Just as long as you're okay knowing that you won't ever be hatching any fluffy butts.

I don't know if this one will be as easy as Daisy was.
roll.png
She loved everyone, never so much as nipped once. Dandy on the other hand has taken to chasing the cat & dogs & tries to really bite the roommate.
lol.png
I tapped her bill once when she made a move for it towards me & so far I get no nips. I know I shouldn't do it, but I find I hold her up to Daisy as a standard for what to expect by this age. I do apologize to her when I even think of saying,"Jeez! Dais wasn't this spazzy!"
lau.gif
She's a doll though so I think she has it in her...maybe

Awesome hun, thanks! I'll have to keep an eye for the list!

I'm saying I'll put the backpack on Dandy River but I'm not even sure she will take it either!
lol.png

I think all kids should be leashed AND muzzled til at least 13, but that's just me. I think their handlers should have to get a kid licence. I've worked at schools & you're right, middle schoolers are jerks.

I'm loving your sparrow story, you are such good people hun.
smile.png
Amen Sister Scovy Momma.

Back
Top Bottom