Show off your house ducks!

Trudy is beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

For now I'm getting all females. Some day when I move to a place with more usable space I may get drakes. I would love to get two of each but am trying to exersise a bit of self control.

Good point about the feed store not sexing them. It'd be my luck come home with three drakes and one female.
Does anyone ever get a drake neutered? Is that even done with ducks or birds in in general?

Last edited:
Trudy is fabulous! He's like my Freddie and Gibby... They think they're so fab :)

yes DJ Quack is fine and so are all the rest of my JPs very healthy ducks and have been for 3 years ;)

The last one is not DJ that is Charm but the first one is

So pretty!
I saw that first one and totally thought that butt on the left was a wing and he looked like he was dancing =P

Yup ;)

Good luck with your ducks :) what ducks breed are you getting?

Everybody's ducks look so happy! I love happy ducky pictures!

Trudy is beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

For now I'm getting all females. Some day when I move to a place with more usable space I may get drakes. I would love to get two of each but am trying to exersise a bit of self control.

Good point about the feed store not sexing them. It'd be my luck come home with three drakes and one female.
Does anyone ever get a drake neutered? Is that even done with ducks or birds in in general?

Yup! I plan on getting Wobbles snipped in the spring, I'm hoping it'll make him a bit less territorial and rough with Bean. Make sure your vet is well-versed in treating waterfowl specifically, though!

Samantha Rose (Sam) and Freddie! True Ducky love! Except they're mad at each other now because Freddie "kissed" Carly... And DJ Quack was sitting on the couch with Sam ;-)

Back
Top Bottom