Show off your house ducks!

He's my lil' round nublet <3
I love that. Your "lil' round nublet." And he certainly is. My favorite picture of him you put up is the one where he had just gotten into your makeup and had some of it on him. He is very round and puff puffs in it. It's saved in my phone.

UHHHH mom, it's COLD outside!

I love that. Your "lil' round nublet." And he certainly is. My favorite picture of him you put up is the one where he had just gotten into your makeup and had some of it on him. He is very round and puff puffs in it. It's saved in my phone.

I still laugh out loud when I see that one, he looked so proud of himself!!
gig.gif

UHHHH mom, it's COLD outside!

EEEEEE head-tilt quackish adorableness! I can't take it! Get those chilly webs indoors for a warm soak and some peas, stat!

HA...agreed! That's my favorite pic of him, too. He did look all proud of himself,
frow.gif
Hello @Amykins ! How are you?

I still laugh out loud when I see that one, he looked so proud of himself!! :gig

EEEEEE head-tilt quackish adorableness! I can't take it! Get those chilly webs indoors for a warm soak and some peas, stat!

Don't worry, Gibby (and my 13 others) got a nice warm bath inside and some peppers (they LOVE peppers)

My beautiful house duckies, I planned to have one but I couldnt separate them. If anyone has some diy diaper patterns let me know!

Guys, Bean is starting to freak me out. I need advice specifically from fellow diaper-clad duck hen owners.

So Bean laid an egg in her diaper this morning, which I was alerted to when she began squirting liquid poop clear out the back of her diaper - in other words, she had a blowout.
sickbyc.gif
I removed the egg, wiped her and changed her, but when I stepped out to take out the trash, I came back to see puddles of poop EVERYWHERE! There's no new egg, so what's going on? I can't palpitate anything "in the chute" and being a call hen there's no way she'd have another egg waiting this soon, anyhow.

I mean, is she gonna be ok? Why is she still pooping outside her diaper and why is her poop so consistently watery? Is this normal for laying hens? First time with a female in a diapey and I am very concerned!

Guys, Bean is starting to freak me out. I need advice specifically from fellow diaper-clad duck hen owners.

So Bean laid an egg in her diaper this morning, which I was alerted to when she began squirting liquid poop clear out the back of her diaper - in other words, she had a blowout.
sickbyc.gif
I removed the egg, wiped her and changed her, but when I stepped out to take out the trash, I came back to see puddles of poop EVERYWHERE! There's no new egg, so what's going on? I can't palpitate anything "in the chute" and being a call hen there's no way she'd have another egg waiting this soon, anyhow.

I mean, is she gonna be ok? Why is she still pooping outside her diaper and why is her poop so consistently watery? Is this normal for laying hens? First time with a female in a diapey and I am very concerned!
Is she acting 100% normal? Was this her first egg?

-Kathy

Back
Top Bottom