Show off your Old English Game Bantams!!

My neighbor lucked out and got a really pretty SDW female from the feed store, a few other girls, and an adorable bbr male.

I wanna go spend the night in the run, and listen for cheeping :D

Nice!!

I'm spending the night by my bator....... Two pips 'n lotsa peeping.... :weee
-Banti

Awesome! I'm behind on threads, so go ahead and tell me which eggs?

And good luck!!! :fl

CCL and sapphire. Tons of tapping and peeping.... No sleep for me... Last hatch was at this stage, I went to sleep, and woke up to a chick.... Well, I just know that means it'l hatch soon as I fall over 'bout 5:30 AM. :rolleyes:
-Banti

CCL and sapphire. Tons of tapping and peeping.... No sleep for me... Last hatch was at this stage, I went to sleep, and woke up to a chick.... Well, I just know that means it'l hatch soon as I fall over 'bout 5:30 AM. :rolleyes:
-Banti

Of course! I got up at 2:00 and 4:00 to check on my last serama this morning. Went back to bed, got back up at 6:30 and it was just starting to zip. I think she knew I needed some sleep! :D

Of course! I got up at 2:00 and 4:00 to check on my last serama this morning. Went back to bed, got back up at 6:30 and it was just starting to zip. I think she knew I needed some sleep! :D

Wow, nice chick! Mine seem to try 'n wait until I turn my back and then zip as fast as possible... :gig
-Banti

Three chicks from a Blue Brassy Sport x Brassyback breeding. Still showing silver, but starting to darken up.

Back
Top Bottom