Show off your roosters

what one person thinks is what they see those birds are in back yards more then any other breed had some some of them best laying breeds and very calm had a hen for 10 years miss that old girl

Ok so this rooster is my baby!!!! His name is cadbury and hes my pride and joy!! Haah im hoping so much to enter him in my state fair next year! I hope he will be gorgeous when hes older!!!

Our Charlie Buff Orphington is a very big gentle gentleman.
He is wonderful with the girls and as you can see in our previous entry, he is brave.
He does like to hear himself practice his crow though.......... Keep trying Charlie one day you will get it right
wink.png

Our Charlie Buff Orphington is a very big gentle gentleman.
He is wonderful with the girls and as you can see in our previous entry, he is brave.
He does like to hear himself practice his crow though.......... Keep trying Charlie one day you will get it right ;)

Ok I can't help it a gentle gentleman... Rotflmao

So, this is my rooster. Not a clue on breed. He showed up back in May, just a young thing. Saddest looking thing you had ever seen! Looked like a ratty calico cat. lol No comb, no tail. He is looking pretty spiffy now! Any have a clue as to breed? Most chickens on this island are bred for fighting. :| I got two hens for him last week and he is so good with them!

He is actually purple where it looks dark blue in these photos.

Two wing feathers on the right side are white.

Back
Top Bottom