Show Quality Booted Bantams *Update: Lots of Pics pg. 3*

Yes you all are correct except the D`Uccle`s come in other colors other than Millie Fluer...I have Black, White, Blue, Self Blue, Milli, Porcelean, Gold Neck and Black Mottled. I have Booted in Millie and Porcelean. Booted Bantams....true Booted are really rare and very hard to find...They have regular size wattles and NO feathers where the beard and muffs would be. Shady Oak bantams in Georgia are where my Booted Bantams came from.......When I get time I will post some photos for you guys.....Remember Millie Fluer is a color pattern that occurs in many breeds....... Jane/Cedaridge Farm

These are my show D'Uccles there not the best show quality im wanting some show in mottled. but heres mine....

13569_new_duccle.jpg

Hey Briarpatch...very nice..hope to meet you at some shows since we are both from KY.....Wyldehorses is also from KY and has D`uccles!! jane

Quote:
i had sent you a pm too ask if you would have some mottled Duccles in the spring your the first i have found in ky that has them!i was also wanting a couple of different colors too!

I have a mille fleur d'uccle rooster. I show him and he has won champion bantam a few times. He has at least taken best of breed all but one time. Here he is, mind you, he is molting in the pics.

DuccleRoosterAugust20080142.jpg

DuccleRoosterAugust20080152.jpg

I WANT some now. Can't make up my mind on the millie fleur d'uccle or the crele Old English. I'm not sure I want feathered legs. Wonderful pics.

Back
Top Bottom