Showcase Pic's of dogs Here

My aussie girls: lassen (black) and Macy (blue merle).

running by the river bank. My brother gets credit for putting together the pics,
crop_edited-1.jpg

lassen in the show ring;
lassen239.jpg

playing again at the river, with their coonhound friend.
threeamigos_edited-3.jpg

P1010006.jpg

"Baby" Misty Rose Dexter wearing my pj's waiting for me to get off work

05_16_07_0336.jpg

"Bori" Boris Van Valckesteyn Long Hair weim salmon fishing, sneaky fish!

When not out hunting Boris learns about agility:
01-13-08_1330.jpg

P1010024.jpg

"Bully" Nomes Silver Bullet

P1010043.jpg

"Bub" Misty Mountain Slade

Melsing.jpg

14 year old Melsing

Stover2yearsold2007.jpg

Stover Red Rover

P10100261.jpg

Oz da Boss, Ozzy 12 yrs old

09-13-07_1357.jpg

"Bugz n Big Boy" Ladybug (this dd's dog) and Gavin w/dd (Big Boy is my 3rd son's dog and also littermate to Bugz, they are 7 years old (dam was golden out of Falcon Lake, BC and sire was B/W Springer Spaniel)

Last edited:
11733_09260810481.jpg

My sweet boy Fergus, fearless defender of us and deadly bicycle killer!

11733_06170818381.jpg

My avatar, Earl, who is also a dear sweet boy, unless it comes to Fergus, then he wants to Kill! Kill! Kill! I spend a great deal of my time keeping those two apart so I dont have any more injuries to heal on them or dislocated shoulders on myself because at 157 and 165 lbs each, I am outweighed and out fought. I was hoping a lion hunter was going to adopt Earl and give him a great home out where he could chase things to his hearts content, but it has not come to pass.

Elise said: "snowydiamonds,

wow you have a lot of dogs! I noticed all the weimaraner's names start with B's"

And my son's names start with "T's" and my daughter's names with "D's"

And I have a lot of cats and birds and coops and kids...Oz & Mel will not be with us too much longer, Oz's hind legs are pretty much useless this past week and Mel has had strokes in the past. All our dogs and cats are spayed and neutered except my Long Hair Weim, he comes from excellent quality show and hunt lines without health problems. I live in a vast wide open countryside and am in the middle of no where by myself year 'round so my weims and wolfx accompany me, for work and pleasure. The goldens stay at my son's house, I have a cabin out of town.

Snowydiamonds, Just love those Weims!!!! I have two of them myself. Wish my camera dock was working at the moment, would love to post pics. of them. Justin (aka "Energizer Bunny"or the "A.D.D. dog") is my oldest and never quits moving. Even when he is sleeping he is still chasing something. We got Shane (aka "Lump of Lard") our other Weim just to save our sanity. Our thinking on this was the two would tire each other out but, the only thing Shane gets excited about is the food bowl. Went from one extreme to the other. Oh well!!!! Wouldn't trade them for the world.

Oh, GOODNESS! Some of those pics just make me want to scrunch their faces & kiss them! Here are my babes:

Arnie - registered name Arnold Schwarzenegger (Bouvier des Flanders) with Dad - don't tell DH I put his pic on the web! Hee-hee...
ArnieDavepool48-05.jpg

Macey (Macey Gray), my dear Dane...I'm pretty sure I'll drop dead when she does...love her TOO MUCH - this is a bad pic from my cell phone, but she's gorgeous:
Maceyfiels-1.jpg

Magic, Dane rescue - he likes to think he sees squirrels in all the trees:

MagicCANADA4.jpg

Christmas:
dogsxmas20041-1.jpg

And...Macey's nose:
Maceyundercomforter-2-10308.jpg

Back
Top Bottom