*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

Sorry, Alaskan. I keep trying, but every time I picture you, you are lying down in a snowbank, and all that twitching just gets snow down your back . . . .
idunno.gif

Exactly! You jump up, screaming - every time! Totally spoils the effect.

I doubt it would have much effect on the public socializing - I imagine they are used to it, both the rolling around and the snow-down-the-back inspired histrionics.
idunno.gif

What is wrong with those people?!?! :eek:

"Wash my face in snow"

"Lift a spade full of snow"

A SPADEFUL!?!?!?!?!?

Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Is Alaskan now making all of the screaming you were mentioning.

OK, LAST MINUTE....MUST LEAVE ...... MUST SOCIALIZE WITH REAL PEOPLE!!

Hack

Hack

Wheeze

Alaskan has been proven right again!

Because of the forced public socializing one of the Alaskan clan has now been dismembered.

One of the little Alaskans said "that is very gross, but also SO cool!"

Luckily:

1. It might be able to be sewn back on
2. Even if it can't be sewn on, it is only the end of the pinky
3. No man needs a pinky fingernail anyway.

Unluckily:
1. This is after hours, so an emergency room visit.

Oh for Goodness sake! You can't take Alaskans anywhere!
th.gif

Socialization may be uncomfortable, but it doesn't usually leave visible scars. That's taking "socially awkward" to an unhealthy level. Or was it one of those things that begin with "Hey, guys! Watch this!?"
hide.gif

Seriously, I am sorry to hear about your dismembered member, Alaskan. Hope the injured party heals quickly (I know I always seem to damage easier and heal slower in the cold). An ER visit - ouch. That's adding insult to injury, isn't it?

Alaskan, I have two questions. One, did the "accident" successfully end the forced social interaction? And two, did you have any culpability in said "accident?" Be careful how you answer.............
ep.gif
Wisher, you don't really think . . . .

I mean, I know kids do it all the time, but . . . ?
hide.gif

Though it's true, a little blood letting tends to break up the party. Personally, I think as an excuse to leave, it's a bit extreme (of course, I think trying to catch ice falling out of trees with your face isn't a great idea either, but what do I know?)
idunno.gif

Back
Top Bottom