*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)

23 days away from the Kingdom.
th.gif

TIRED, but glad to be back.

Who put all that snow and ice on my sidewalk, porch and deck, and WHO put those pine branches on my truck? I'll check for damages tomorrow if I'm not jet lag zombified. We just spent 30 + hours in transit.

Alaskan, any possibility that you are responsible for the mess at Sour's house?????

23 days away from the Kingdom.
th.gif

TIRED, but glad to be back.

Who put all that snow and ice on my sidewalk, porch and deck, and WHO put those pine branches on my truck? I'll check for damages tomorrow if I'm not jet lag zombified. We just spent 30 + hours in transit.

Alaskan, any possibility that you are responsible for the mess at Sour's house?????

Nope, nopey, nope. Didn't do that.

However..................

Alaskan was named dictator for and of the people, and handed out Candiru and lovely little squirrel pelts (whiskers and ears still attached). There was also a small dismemberment in the Alaskan household, AND someone (don't look here) bought a brand new sparkly incubator.

Alaskan is fully entranced by the sparklies that keep emanating from it. However, it would be FULL insanity to start incubating before mid March. Alaskan loves to bathe in De Nile, but Alaskan is apposed to drowning in De Nile.

Alaskan believes that large amounts of duct tape might be required.

'Dictator for and of the people'? I read that and chuckled. You know what Wisher has to say about such an action. I also see that you p*'d off blusub - not a good thing. I actually swam with the Candiru - well, at least I think I did. Are there Candiru in the South Pacific rivers? Duct tape will not help with the dismemberment - what was the end result of that escapade?

1) Well, it wasn't a clean dismemberment. It is and amputated finger tip, with the amputated part a bit hamburger-like. It is still bleeding quite a bit. So, we shall see if it re-fuses or dies and falls off.

2) Blue started to be upset, but when Alaskan explained that the Candiru were very happy, and were carefully and lovingly placed in warm baggies to be given as part of the party bags, and were OF COURSE to be treated well, she was happy (or at least stopped complaining)
big_smile.png

3)Wisher is happy, Alaskan is NOT taking over the kingdom or dethroning any Queen, Alaskan is simply giving out very cool party bags.

What exactly was to be done with the party 'bags', and of what material were they fabricated? Forget it - just donate mine to charity.
hide.gif

2) Blue started to be upset, but when Alaskan explained that the Candiru were very happy, and were carefully and lovingly placed in warm baggies to be given as part of the party bags, and were OF COURSE to be treated well, she was happy (or at least stopped complaining)
big_smile.png
somad.gif
rant.gif
Leave my Candiru alone!!!! I'll find you a new pet.

'Dictator for and of the people'? I read that and chuckled. You know what Wisher has to say about such an action. I also see that you p*'d off blusub - not a good thing. I actually swam with the Candiru - well, at least I think I did. Are there Candiru in the South Pacific rivers? Duct tape will not help with the dismemberment - what was the end result of that escapade?
SOUR! You're back! We missed you terribly!
I think the duct tape was to help with the swimming with the Candiru..............just sayin'.........

Welcome home, my friend.

Back
Top Bottom