I'm getting nervous about finishing! My back keeps getting worse, & I just can't seem to sit long enough to accomplish much! I'm going back to my neuro surgeon tomorrow and my have immediate emergency surgery due to mildly beginning to lose control of my bladder. I REALLY want to do this, so don't count me out yet!!! Still have almost a month. Just figured I should give a heads up!! :(

So, my birthday is coming up, and my wife asked me what I wanted... The only thing I could think of was a Brinsena Mini Advance incubator! :) Needless to say... I'm very excited to hatch some chicks!

Finished a couple practice ones to compare for size. Looked at Walmart and Hobby Lobby for the violet yarn. Nothing. Going to take a violet crayon to compare for colors and buy that.

So, my birthday is coming up, and my wife asked me what I wanted... The only thing I could think of was a Brinsena Mini Advance incubator! :) Needless to say... I'm very excited to hatch some chicks!

That is exciting. I've been collecting boxes that medicines come in at work. They must need to be kept cold because there is a Styrofoam box inside and melted cold packs. My plan is to use these to ship eggs. I'm not sure it will be necessary to pack eggs so well, but it can't hurt.

I haven't started my squares since there are only 9 of us and two are me. I'm not sure about Mame' and hers so I intend to do 18 squares just in case. She is older and might have forgotten. She does crochet a lot of blankets for the Ronald McDonald house.

Does anyone want to share their designs? Just so I can see the competition ?
lau.gif

That is exciting. I've been collecting boxes that medicines come in at work. They must need to be kept cold because there is a Styrofoam box inside and melted cold packs. My plan is to use these to ship eggs. I'm not sure it will be necessary to pack eggs so well, but it can't hurt.

I haven't started my squares since there are only 9 of us and two are me. I'm not sure about Mame' and hers so I intend to do 18 squares just in case. She is older and might have forgotten. She does crochet a lot of blankets for the Ronald McDonald house.

Does anyone want to share their designs? Just so I can see the competition ?
lau.gif
I would love to see other squares as well! :)

Mine are on an earlier post... but the borders have yet to be added... (being shipped as we speak).

Last edited:
Finished a couple practice ones to compare for size. Looked at Walmart and Hobby Lobby for the violet yarn. Nothing. Going to take a violet crayon to compare for colors and buy that.

I think you can get the Dark Orchid at Joann.com might even be on sale right now and there's a $.15 shipping coupon floating around somewhere, just deleted it out of my mail yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom