I will get a couple pictures today if i remember. been busy with hats for the food bank and have 2 baby blankets to make still
th.gif
!! Makes me kinda glad there wasn't a ton of participants this swap, lol.

Hope everything went okay today Sonderah. what was he thinking of doing as far as surgery? my grandmother broke her back when she was 16 and last year we found out she had a torn disk, i know how painful back trouble can be. when she was diagnosed with lung cancer she was almost in tears but not because of the diagnosis, because the doctor agreed to take over her pain management!

Bleenie,

It went alright I guess. Surgery is the last option, but he's letting me wait a week to get some things straightened out first. Really just wanna wait and watch my first eggs in the bator hatch! Lol supposed to be this weekend. He's going to remove 2 ruptured discs in my thoracic spine that r crushing my spinal cord.

Bleenie,

It went alright I guess. Surgery is the last option, but he's letting me wait a week to get some things straightened out first. Really just wanna wait and watch my first eggs in the bator hatch! Lol supposed to be this weekend. He's going to remove 2 ruptured discs in my thoracic spine that r crushing my spinal cord.

Oh my! I'm so sorry. I live with a backache every day. I KNOW it's nothing like what you just described. Prayers to you, my friend.

Quote:
Oh my! I'm so sorry. I live with a backache every day. I KNOW it's nothing like what you just described. Prayers to you, my friend.
Thanks!! Dreading another surgery, but at least its a means to an end. Until the time at least. Lol. Hopefully I'll get a good 2 years in this time!! Fingers crossed!!!

So exciting!!! No matter how many times you do it (at least for me) it is always exciting. Congrats, and remember it didn't happen if there are no pics! lol

One of our partridge cochin girls is hatching babies right now too. she had one under her the morning, looks pure cochin, hopefully it'll end up looking somewhat partridge(only have a black roo), but no matter, it's pretty stinkin adorable!!

One of our partridge cochin girls is hatching babies right now too. she had one under her the morning, looks pure cochin, hopefully it'll end up looking somewhat partridge(only have a black roo), but no matter, it's pretty stinkin adorable!!
I have 2 almost 4 week old Buff Orphingtons and 1 Speckled Sussex, all supposed to be hens. I bought them simply because I wanted hens that will likely go broody. Of course, that was before my bf surprised me with an incubator. Lol

I have 3 broody moms sharing 15 chicks, well 2 are sharing, one not so much! lol lol But the mean one hasn't spilled any blood so guess it is all good. And I agree so much better when chickens raise chickens!

Back
Top Bottom