Silkie thread!

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and unique ways of dealing with any situation so I would hope that no one would gang up on you .....or me for that matter because I agree with you 100%.

X2. I've had mixed results with both approaches. My bantam boy is one thing to carry around or sequester. My large Brahma is something else. On the rare occasion he comes at me, he gets a stick across his chest. He hasn't come at me in weeks now.

I was thinking the same thing! :gig. I don't paint my toenails but my wife does. Her little Silkie rooster is as gentLe as a lamb but one day he pecked the fire out of her bright orange pink big toe nail.

You don't have to pretend its your wife. We don't mind if you paint your toenails ;) :gig

And mine love my purple polish :D

Oh, and polka dots on my rubber boots too!

Last edited:
Hmmmm, I have silkies and polish and neither have combs like that of course so I'm curious as to what he might be. Maybe someone else on this thread will chime in :) and he does seem to have an extremely large comb for that little fuzzy head of his. LoL
that would be great because it covers his eye and idk if I need to do something for it???

Last edited:
X2. I've had mixed results with both approaches. My bantam boy is one thing to carry around or sequester. My large Brahma is something else. On the rare occasion he comes at me, he gets a stick across his chest. He hasn't come at me in weeks now.
You don't have to pretend its your wife. We don't mind if you paint your toenails ;) :gig

And mine love my purple polish :D

Oh, and polka dots on my rubber boots too!

Lmbo......you're a trip!

LoL. LOVE the name...... she looks like she might poke somebody's eye out. I have a lovely pair of Tolbunt Polish and I must admit the Frizzled pullet is a favorite of mine..... although her smooth-coated boyfriend is just as cute.

LoL. LOVE the name...... she looks like she might poke somebody's eye out. I have a lovely pair of Tolbunt Polish and I must admit the Frizzled pullet is a favorite of mine..... although her smooth-coated boyfriend is just as cute.
that's what I thought of when I seen her feathers starting to come out!!! I have a little one favoring white I am hoping splash!!! and one that's like a white grey red color!! this is my first time so I have a little of everything!!!

To me it doesnt look like it's really over his eye just next to it and the beak and probably doesnt obstruct it too badly
smile.png
do you think he will grow into it??? he's 5 months old when do they stop growing???

Back
Top Bottom