Silkie thread!

Hi everyone, Could someone post a picture of a sultan silkie chick? I think I may have one.
Also, she doesn't have a walnut comb, actually no comb at all! Any guesses? She has a really weird comb and is the friendliest.

Last edited:
Still habe no clue on her color!!

[/IMG][/IMG]

your chick has the same wing pattern as a couple of my chicks they all have the same barring marking some have black then white then a repeat all the way down like a cuckoos i am hoping they are i do nave ones just the same with light brown then greyish and then brown again? i tried looking around and no answer i guess time will tell!

your chick has the same wing pattern as a couple of my chicks they all have the same barring marking some have black then white then a repeat all the way down like a cuckoos i am hoping they are i do nave ones just the same with light brown then greyish and then brown again? i tried looking around and no answer i guess time will tell!

she is getting tail feathers now she look lavender and white or blue I hate the waiting!! her color is lighter then blue!!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom