Silkied Ameraucana eggs Lavender and Black split to Lavender

I am interested in some more when your ladies are laying again.

Thanks,
Christina

You got it! Thanks
big_smile.png

Hello my fellow islander! im looking to start a small flock of my own. handling critters of all size's for a smig over 20 yrs. personally- i would rather see the location and the condition the critters live in. seeing you do sell chicks locally and we are on the same island, maybe at some point i could visit the flock. i got family at exit 62 off the LIE. are you near there? i don't need exact location right now. bottom line is- i like the breed and i like the concept. do you have unrelated flocks? do you have any paper work on your flocks? when was the last time you introduced unrelated new blood(cocks or hens) to your flocks? when was the last time your birds seen a vet?

Hello my fellow islander! im looking to start a small flock of my own. handling critters of all size's for a smig over 20 yrs. personally- i would rather see the location and the condition the critters live in. seeing you do sell chicks locally and we are on the same island, maybe at some point i could visit the flock. i got family at exit 62 off the LIE. are you near there? i don't need exact location right now. bottom line is- i like the breed and i like the concept. do you have unrelated flocks? do you have any paper work on your flocks? when was the last time you introduced unrelated new blood(cocks or hens) to your flocks? when was the last time your birds seen a vet?

You want paperwork on my flock, vet records and a tour of my farm... Are you serious? Sorry but I think I will pass on this besides at this time I am only selling and shipping fertile eggs. Thanks

Last edited:
yes! i am dead serious. didnt you know that all mail gets x-rayed? if an egg gets x-rayed it reduces the hatch rate. sooo... why would i want that? i wouldn't. as for the vist- if your meaning "ill pass" as a biosecurity thing! just say so. it is totally understandable. then i would ask to do a meet up for the egg when the time comes. i would like to skip the eggs getting x-rayed.

Last edited:
I suspect the "I'll pass" is because it sounds like you have high demands for a backyard breeder project which came out as a bit demanding and borderline rude. She already has a waiting game list for eggs (I waited for almost a year) and can easily choose to have pleasant customers. ;)

yes! i am dead serious. didnt you know that all mail gets x-rayed? if an egg gets x-rayed it reduces the hatch rate. sooo... why would i want that? i wouldn't. as for the vist- if your meaning "ill pass" as a [COLOR=373E4D]biosecurity thing! just say so. it is totally understandable. then i would ask to do a meet up for the egg when the time comes. i would like to skip the eggs getting x-rayed.[/COLOR]

I am really pleased with my transaction with @Thespoiledchicken . The eggs were packaged really well and only a couple didn't develop out of the 12+ that were sent. Unfortunately I had an incubator problem late in my hatch, so I ended up with only one survivor. I did eggtopsy the rest of my eggs and confirmed it was my issue, which was super sad. The chicks were mostly lavenders and were so close to hatching. The lavender chick was given to my #1 broody mama who will take fantastic care.

I highly recommend. :)

I am really pleased with my transaction with @Thespoiledchicken . The eggs were packaged really well and only a couple didn't develop out of the 12+ that were sent. Unfortunately I had an incubator problem late in my hatch, so I ended up with only one survivor. I did eggtopsy the rest of my eggs and confirmed it was my issue, which was super sad. The chicks were mostly lavenders and were so close to hatching. The lavender chick was given to my #1 broody mama who will take fantastic care.

I highly recommend. :)

Thank you for the feedback and I am so sorry to hear about what happened
hugs.gif

Sent you a PM

Back
Top Bottom