Silkied Ameraucana Project

My setting has been delayed so you'll pop first. Had eggs shipped from TN MONDAY that I'm still waiting for
barnie.gif

I've updated an ad. Mine are just beginning to lay for the season. I'll only expecting to be offering split to split or silkied to outcross hard feather breedings this year on Choc/Mauve silkied project. But with a dozen+ pullets and hens I'll have plenty of eggs. Will also be offering BBS day old straight run chicks.

I want some of these!! What would happen color wise if i hatched out eggs from a black silkied ameraucana under a brown red smooth ameraucana? Are there brown red silkied AM's?

I
Nope, no brown reds silkied.  But I do have a friend interested in brown reds.  PM and lets chat....
i pm'd you the reason i asked is because the only ameraucana rooster i have might be a brown red, he may have wheaten in his ancestry. My great grandpa (where i got him from) has a brown red that produced a wheaten roo, the wheaten roo bred to a few hens which were too dark and they produce 1 wheaten roo 1 brown red roo and 1 miscolored hen (that are still alive) i dont know how closely my roo may or may not be related to them though

Back
Top Bottom