Silkied Ameraucana Project

My broody hatched 6 of the 8 - 4 black 1 blue and 1 splash. Sadly the feeder fell and crushed 5 of them so I am left with a blue Silkied chick. I am very happy to at least have 1.

Sorry for the loss of your SiAms. I ended up with four lavender and lavender/black split SiAms last year out of 13 because of predator issues. It is heartbreaking to lose those sweet little chicks.

I'm pretty sure my two SiAms that I kept from eggs I hatched from @Thespoiledchicken are both boys, but they were hatched 5/13 and still no crowing.

Any thoughts?

Esther - or Hester?

Another of Esther

Polly - or Pauly?

They have very thick legs and small spurs.

Thanks!!

I have a small flock of SiAm's that hatched this summer. I was wondering if there a lot of interest in these eggs for hatching?
Are there people selling them? If so what does a dz usually go for? How diversified is the gene pool? Sorry for so many questions. I was so excited to get these eggs.

I have a small flock of SiAm's that hatched this summer. I was wondering if there a lot of interest in these eggs for hatching?
Are there people selling them? If so what does a dz usually go for? How diversified is the gene pool? Sorry for so many questions. I was so excited to get these eggs.
IF ever anyone is able to ship to Hawaii (96720) please PM me with pricing. Read through the whole original thread (What's wrong with their feathers), took me a few days/night but they are a TREASURE! Thank you for ALL your efforts working with the SiAms.

thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom