SILVER GOLDEN PHEASANTS

birdman55

Crowing
6 Years
Jul 22, 2014
michigan
My Coop
My Coop
so I have been seeing a lot of birds and their breeders and pens and such...was wondering if people would like to share their input on this breed....I currently think there is two different types of silver golden pheasants....here are my thoughts...
first there is the reg silver golden...which is very vivid..almost looks like it was photoshopped they have a whiter chest then the other kind....and the feet and beak is almost olive green
as for the other kind... I believe it is a cinnamon silver golden....it has cinnamon in the chest and is not that vivid..
here are some pics of the different silver goldens so you can see for yourself
and both of these birds came from well known breeders...
one of the birds came from a breeder who actually hung out with louie...the original person who had the first peach golden...we can get into purity on them as well if you would like....cause I have seen many breeders birds and I see a big difference in them as well
this picture is of the reg silver golden

this picture is of the cinnamon silver golden (the chest is not as white as the picture above)

reg silver golden right, cinnamon silver golden left...look at the leg color

reg silver golden left, cinnamon silver golden right

reg silver golden legs almost an olive green color like the lady amherst

leg color of the cinnamon silver golden...more silverfish

you can see in this picture the bird is more light yellow as well as the beak then the reg silver golden

please post comments and pictures....I would like to buy these birds from a lot of people..thanks...and also check out my forum below in blue...it is dedicated to my grandfather...thanks alot

I don't think they look like silver at all but a yellow golden.
I have bought these birds from very reliable resources...which one of them has f2 stock in some of there birds...and I have personally seen the parents of each...I will go to there houses and take pics of there stock to prove you otherwise. IF THEY GIVE ME PERMISSION..it would be nice to see some pictures if you have these otherwise its just your opinion and not a fact coming from a breeder...and if you have been breeding these silver goldens they you should have no problem providing pictures of proof and where those birds came from... I can name the people whom I got the stock from which one is actually a guy that has been doing this for 35 years who also spent time with louie the guy that had the first peach...so...credentials..... that's what I need....see there are plenty of people that can say things but to prove it otherwise is something else... and here is a picture of a cinnamon silver golden next to a yellow golden...see the yellow goldens have YELLOW FEET and this is clearly not a yellow golden....and most of the silver goldens you see out there are crap and are mixes of the yellow golden...I have seen well over fifty peoples pens and parents of these birds....some look nice and some you couldn't even give away to me....
SEE IM ABOUT PROOF AND CREDENTIALS ...I DONT SEE ANY PICS COMING FROM ANYONE ELSE.....RIGHT
so let me explain this....this is a silver golden...the color is not yellow is more olive

these birds are yellow goldens....see the feet are YELLOW

feet from a silver golden....SILVERISH OLIVE NOT YELLOW

two birds up frot you can see their feet are YELLOW NOT SILVER OR OLIVE

notice the THREE birds on the BOTTOM......THE BEAKS ARE DIFFERENT COLORS SAME WITH THE FEET.....
NOTICEABLY A DIFFERENT COLOR...NOT EVEN CLOSE...AND NO THEY DIDNT COME FROM THE YELLOW GOLDEN PARENTS...THE SILVERS CAME FROM TWO DIFFERENT BREEDERS OF SILVER GOLDENS

SO IF ANYONE WANTS TO PLACE SOME PICS AND GET TO THE SHARING INFORMATION AND BEING HELPFUL WITH OTHER PEOPLE LIKE I AM DOING CAUSE VERY FEW PEOPLE HAVE ANY INFO ON THESE BIRDS....WHICH THE BREEDERS OF THE TWO SILVER FEMALES I HAVE THEY HAVE BEEN BREEDING THE SILVERS FOR ALMOST TEN YEARS....SO CREDENTIALS....AND NOT TO MENTION THEY HAVE ATLEAST FIVE BREEDING PAIRS OF PEACH GOLDENS WICH THEY HAVE BEEN BREEDING FOR TEN YEARS....AND ALSO HAVE SEVERAL DIFFERENT SILVERS AT EACH LOCATION...I NO ALOT OF PEOPLE AND THE BREEDERS THAT HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR DECADES HAVE A NAME TO KEEP AND CREDIBILITY TO UPHOLD...THERE NOT GUNNA SELL ME CRAP NOR WILL I BUY CRAP

I don't think they look like silver at all but a yellow golden.
also if im not mistaken you were on a different post asking about pictures of these birds cause you never heard of them before...well like I said the people I know have been breeding these birds for over ten years...so that would lead me to believe you don't even have any of these birds yourself...so not very credible

well just got off the phone with the person I know whom is really credible...and he was the vice president of the Michigan game breeders association for 20 years just got out of it....and louie b was the guy he got his first peach from and he also got his first pair of silver goldens in 2001...so any other questions about my credentials...so the birds you seen above are intrue a silver golden pheasant

Hmm then I wonder why nobody has commented on your post!!!! I don't care about your credentials I WAS SIMPLY SAYING WHAT THEY LOOKED LIKE!!!!!
If you were so sure about what you had then why were you asking questions. Yes I raise them but after reading your lovely notes I'm not bothering with helping you or sending info, I would highly suggest since you obviously know everything about them start writting a blog.
Merry Christmas tho"

also if im not mistaken you were on a different post asking about pictures of these birds cause you never heard of them before...well like I said the people I know have been breeding these birds for over ten years...so that would lead me to believe you don't even have any of these birds yourself...so not very credible
Sorry Dear but I haven't written anything about Silvers so obviously you don't have all your facts. Also I was asking about the Peaches so get your facts right before spouting you mouth off. Yes I have silvers and have very good bloodlines

f status was on the red goldens that they raise... the people that have the red goldens which are f2 seen the paperwork which they got from china.... have the silvers and peaches....and another guy who goes directly to china and buys them and brings them over...ie lady Amherst red goldens...

and as for the thread about the silvers it was made to have people come forward and share there info on them...not because I know it all.... so I was simply sharing the pics of what I got from credible breeders and sharing it so people can see them and possible difference in between them...just like there is so many mutations of the red golden...ie peach salmon silver yellow and so on...so don't take it so personal...I just said if you have some proof then post it...ie pictures...anyone can sit on a computer and type
heres a pic of the peach pair...pure peach that is from the breeder that has f2 stock in the red goldens from china

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom