Sitting with a cup of coffee. (coffee lovers)

Just got this yesterday from a friend on FB.
lau.gif
Thought i would share.

[COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR][COLOR=333333]
[/COLOR]
I read the bible study thread, and totally understand your point Beaky. I didn't join yet, kind of waiting to see what happens this week. I am thinking why would someone put all that opposing and negative posts in the mix unless they just wanted to start trouble, especially since they certainly dont believe in God. Maybe if no one replies to any of those inflammatory posts, they will go away quietly and leave the study alone? Anyway, it is time for more:caf !
well it's closed now...:'(

What a shame. If a group of people wanted to discuss say the wonder of the seasons, it would probably go unnoticed by most, and yet bring religion up and some people think their opinion is so important even if they have Nothing good to say or even the same beliefs. Kind of like partipating in football when you really dislike or hate football. In short the thread starter said from the beginning " nothing offensive" and there they came only to offend, not to seriously study. What a shame. ok no more about study thread , I'll get off my soap box now :th. Thanks.

What a shame. If a group of people wanted to discuss say the wonder of the seasons, it would probably go unnoticed by most, and yet bring religion up and some people think their opinion is so important even if they have Nothing good to say or even the same beliefs. Kind of like partipating in football when you really dislike or hate football. In short the thread starter said from the beginning " nothing offensive" and there they came only to offend, not to seriously study. What a shame. ok no more about study thread , I'll get off my soap box now :th. Thanks.
I hope I didn't offend you... :(

I hope I didn't offend you...
sad.png
I have seen thread closed for review. They are cleaned up and re opened.

If you see an offensive post, click the red flag at the bottom left of the post and flag it. The Mods on BYC are a Small number of unpaid volunteers. It is very hard for them to catch the badness without help.

Do not spend much time trying to argue with offensive Posters.

Oh no absolutely not! I hope I didn't give that idea. I guess I believe people should be able to discuss anything in a polite and non offensive manner. After all everyone is entitled to their opinion. But I truly think if a subject is one you know nothing about and are totally opposite to one should be reserved before commenting let alone throwing knowingly inflammatory statements around. The offense was the posting of the atheists poster pic and comments. If one truly wanted and sincerely learn and study they would keep negative comments aside and ask legitimate questions in a non confrontational manner. Like I said before I do understand your point. And I respect your honest view. You were NOT offensive.
I hope I didn't offend with my ramblings but the older I get the less I can keep quiet about some things. I am 29 (in my mind) friends and family will tell you differently though! Lol.

Oh no absolutely not! I hope I didn't give that idea. I guess I believe people should be able to discuss anything in a polite and non offensive manner. After all everyone is entitled to their opinion. But I truly think if a subject is one you know nothing about and are totally opposite to one should be reserved before commenting let alone throwing knowingly inflammatory statements around. The offense was the posting of the atheists poster pic and comments. If one truly wanted and sincerely learn and study they would keep negative comments aside and ask legitimate questions in a non confrontational manner. Like I said before I do understand your point. And I respect your honest view. You were NOT offensive.
I hope I didn't offend with my ramblings but the older I get the less I can keep quiet about some things. I am 29 (in my mind) friends and family will tell you differently though! Lol.
ok... just making sure :)

I'm sorry to go on like that. And I apologize to the OP. I didn't mean to hijack. Now for another cup of caffeine! ! ! Somedays I get up with the chickens! Pun intended!:gig And by this time I have already had too much, but here I go agaonwith another cup! :clap

Back
Top Bottom