Sitting with a cup of coffee. (coffee lovers)

been busy....
frow.gif
morning almost seven here going bac to bed soon.

Take it all easy good see the thread back in actions but past my bedtime
here all tucked in me but us old folks the BF and I Nite all

@chickisoup Yep, I am still here. I read this everyday, I just don't always post.

It seems nothing changes here, (my farmette) so I just don't post.

BUT I have a sure sign of spring. I found a nest yesterday under the granary with a turkey hen on it. It had 4 chicken eggs and 3 turkey eggs.

I am being lazy today, just drinking coffee and thinking of going outside. Did you look at our weather?

We have a few deep freeze days ahead of us again.....

I might have to put something in my coffee to get through those days. I was so hoping for global warming to win out.

Time to burn a few more tires!!
lau.gif

@chickisoup Yep, I am still here. I read this everyday, I just don't always post.

It seems nothing changes here, (my farmette) so I just don't post.

BUT I have a sure sign of spring. I found a nest yesterday under the granary with a turkey hen on it. It had 4 chicken eggs and 3 turkey eggs.

I am being lazy today, just drinking coffee and thinking of going outside. Did you look at our weather?

We have a few deep freeze days ahead of us again.....

I might have to put something in my coffee to get through those days. I was so hoping for global warming to win out.

Time to burn a few more tires!!
lau.gif
Morning! yep, saw the weather report that's why I'm so late responding. Did a bunch of outside stuff, like shoveling, sigh and a trip to town so I could go back into hybernation the rest of the week.

16473657_778915428929473_8258691742204048160_n.png

Back
Top Bottom