Sitting with a cup of coffee. (coffee lovers)

Please post your recipes!

It is less of a recipe and more of an art. The measurements call for a pinch of this and that, a handful of one thing or another and your eyes for a measure.

Let me make it tonight and I will measure everything out and get back to you on an exact recipe.

By tradition, the eldest woman in the household is to teach the youngest generation how to make it, so it is not an exact science.

Last edited:
Quote: I figured it was, or some variation thereof, but was a little too lazy to bring up google translate.
roll.png

My father was stationed on an American army base in Germany for a few years when I was a child; we picked up a smattering of German then. Haven't had any use for it since then, but sometimes get surprised by what stuck anyway.
idunno.gif

On the Old Folks thread, we know Ron as our resident "foodie" so I knew he'd want a recipe!
gig.gif

Last edited:
Goodness, it has been about a week here......and loads of pages! -attempting to catch up and drink the first cup of coffee in days. The wretched, gut-turning, virus of death infested our household....
Now, that cake is looking pretty good.

Welcome back to health.
hugs.gif

Wow, 24 hours and I'm 3 pages behind!!

Goodness, it has been about a week here......and loads of pages! -attempting to catch up and drink the first cup of coffee in days. The wretched, gut-turning, virus of death infested our household....
Now, that cake is looking pretty good.

Both a sympathetic :sick and a glad you are feeling better :hugs

It is terrible when the entire household goes down together....but it is worse when everyone takes turns over a multi week marathon.

Back
Top Bottom