Sitting with a cup of coffee. (coffee lovers)

Enjoying my second cup of coffee this morning. It's a beautiful 64 here right now, suppose to be 91 this afternoon.

I've just recently started drinking coffee again thanks to my college aged daughter! Started off with a cheap 5 cup auto but am currently using a stainless steel percolator on the stove - the coffee is really smooth!

Had my (first) cup this morning while watering the garden after tending to my 9 ladies...no sitting possible :D

I've just recently started drinking coffee again thanks to my college aged daughter! Started off with a cheap 5 cup auto but am currently using a stainless steel percolator on the stove - the coffee is really smooth!

Had my (first) cup this morning while watering the garden after tending to my 9 ladies...no sitting possible :D
smilies-3435.png

It is great to have you here!

Kept spilling my coffee today, not sure why. Maybe I had to much??

My favorite "too much coffee" memory.....

There I was, trying to draw a straight line on the dry erase board, and it was NOT straight. I tried drawing it with both hands holding the marker, I tried from a different angle, I tried VERY hard, because this line was supposed to be completely straight.

Nothing worked..... It was a wiggly line.

Back
Top Bottom