Sitting with a cup of coffee. (coffee lovers)

Coffee's been much better the past few days.
thumbsup.gif
DD hasn't been washing the saucepan, so I can't boil the water on the stove.
smack.gif
I've been irradiating it in the m'wave instead, so it hasn't been boiling like on the stove.
clap.gif
Guess I'll have to watch the water more closely on the stove from now on.
th.gif
On the up side, better coffee.
woot.gif

Coffee's been much better the past few days.
thumbsup.gif
DD hasn't been washing the saucepan, so I can't boil the water on the stove.
smack.gif
I've been irradiating it in the m'wave instead, so it hasn't been boiling like on the stove.
clap.gif
Guess I'll have to watch the water more closely on the stove from now on.
th.gif
On the up side, better coffee.
woot.gif

The best way is to use a thermometer and a tea kettle. Heat the water to 200 degrees.

Yes, that does look like bumble foot.

Good luck on treating it.

Well, my hatch is now over.... Only got a 1/4 hatch rate, which is unfortunately a "normal" shipped egg hatch rate.

Now, just a MAJOR :fl hoping that we get the right sexes. If I just hatched five $17 roosters, I will be VERY sad!!

Also, I have two broody d'uccles, and they BOTH tried to peck the new chicks. I sat them back on their nest, and will try again today or tomorrow. Man! Introducing chicks to the Cochin went so smoothly, I am a bit disappointed with the d'uccles, that both failed.... But
I will give them both a second try.

We ran out of good coffee and had to use vanilla flavored coffee... ...... :sick

The best way is to use a thermometer and a tea kettle. Heat the water to 200 degrees.

Oh, thanks.
highfive.gif

what is this on my chickens foot?

It's an ouie!!! Hope it gets better soon!!! (and that you know everything you need to in order to prevent it happening again).
hugs.gif
one for you
and one for the chicken
hugs.gif

Yes, that does look like bumble foot.

Good luck on treating it.

Well, my hatch is now over.... Only got a 1/4 hatch rate, which is unfortunately a "normal" shipped egg hatch rate.

Now, just a MAJOR
fl.gif
hoping that we get the right sexes. If I just hatched five $17 roosters, I will be VERY sad!!

Also, I have two broody d'uccles, and they BOTH tried to peck the new chicks. I sat them back on their nest, and will try again today or tomorrow. Man! Introducing chicks to the Cochin went so smoothly, I am a bit disappointed with the d'uccles, that both failed.... But
I will give them both a second try.

We ran out of good coffee and had to use vanilla flavored coffee... ......
sickbyc.gif

Glad your hatch is over. This is what I'm like during a hatch:
tea-cup-emoticon-15.gif

Yeah, that would be...
tea-cup-emoticon-16.gif

Glad you've got broodies!!

I don't mind vanilla flavored coffee. I could have traded with you.
hu.gif

Hope the second try goes
tea-cup-emoticon-21.gif

I think I'm going to unsubscribe to this thread.....
hmm.png

Why?

Back
Top Bottom