Sitting with a cup of coffee. (coffee lovers)

Try this resipe with your coffee,
1teaspoon of milk or dark chocolate; baking coco
2-3 teaspoons of Grade B pure maple syrup
Mix untill you make a paste.. Stir counter clock wise
Add coffee, French press is best!
Then add heavy whipping cream to taste,
Only takes 15 minutes to digest; half& half/milk takes 4 hours
You will have a wonderful froth on top :frow
If you do make this, respond to this post & let us know how you liked it?

Tell us what you can not live without.....
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/902913/what-would-we-do-without
Then all you need is your farm fresh eggs

Horrid! Everyone going to the dentist! Maybe this is Dentist Month? :)

Me, I wanna coffee tasting at ron's house, I keep wondering about those new beans you mentioned, that are supposed to have citrus tones or whatever. I wonder if I would be able to taste all of the subtle flavors. Hummmmmm.

As to button quail, I am not good at posting internet pictures...but for a size idea... A pair can be housed in a 50 gallon aquarium! One guy has a pair in his coffee table!

Anyway, just think tiny! The big drawback for me, is that they do not live long, an egg laying female lives maybe two years. They also come in a large number of colors and patterns.

I have 4 ducklings hatched and fluffed, two JUST now hatched, one partly unzipped, and a few more eggs that should hatch now-ish. (Within four days) unfortunately, I think I have a stink bomb in the incubator, but I just can't figure out which one. My nose and eyes are faulty with age, :confused:

Horrid! Everyone going to the dentist! Maybe this is Dentist Month?
smile.png

Me, I wanna coffee tasting at ron's house, I keep wondering about those new beans you mentioned, that are supposed to have citrus tones or whatever. I wonder if I would be able to taste all of the subtle flavors. Hummmmmm.

As to button quail, I am not good at posting internet pictures...but for a size idea... A pair can be housed in a 50 gallon aquarium! One guy has a pair in his coffee table!

Anyway, just think tiny! The big drawback for me, is that they do not live long, an egg laying female lives maybe two years. They also come in a large number of colors and patterns.

I have 4 ducklings hatched and fluffed, two JUST now hatched, one partly unzipped, and a few more eggs that should hatch now-ish. (Within four days) unfortunately, I think I have a stink bomb in the incubator, but I just can't figure out which one. My nose and eyes are faulty with age,
hu.gif

The new beans were delivered yesterday and I will roast some tonight.

It will keep my mind off of the Dentist Visit....

@City farm That is a lovely egg picture! The many different sizes and colors on the green grass are stunning! I keep seeing how some quail eggs are pretty blue...I rally want to have a quail that lays blue eggs, but I am not sure how to get one.

Funny you should mention quail eggs as devil eggs...I was just thinking that they would make the most awesome devil eggs!

@subhanalah

I have just started eating my quail eggs, but I had to pinch through the membrane with my fingernail. I think I read some people use a cigar cutter, I am thinking I will try mine next time.

For a special treat at our neighborhood party we made deviled quail eggs. Delish & a huge hit

also, what's your recipe for the filling?
Do you let your eggs "age" to make them easier to peel like chicken eggs?

This recipe was for a group party, so we made it simple, olive oil mayo, mustard, sweet relish.
I have heard that pickled watermelon rine is tasty.. Don't go to specialty stores that have it.. We like fresh cut onion, some don't so it just depends on if they are for our family or not..
They were almost as easy to peel. Yes the eggs were about 2 weeks old when we made them. Is that aged?

@City farm That is a lovely egg picture! The many different sizes and colors on the green grass are stunning! I keep seeing how some quail eggs are pretty blue...I rally want to have a quail that lays blue eggs, but I am not sure how to get one.

Funny you should mention quail eggs as devil eggs...I was just thinking that they would make the most awesome devil eggs!

@subhanalah

I have just started eating my quail eggs, but I had to pinch through the membrane with my fingernail. I think I read some people use a cigar cutter, I am thinking I will try mine next time.

Thank you, by the jumbo quail eggs are wild dove eggs that a friend gave me..she rescues the injured ones & re-releases them if they can be let go.. I feed those eggs to our dogs..the last egg is a duck egg.. If you guys don't have ducks they are absoulutly wonderful.. Not mean, very friendly if hand raised..
There is a special tool for cutting them.. The jumbo are easy for deviled eggs.. If not use a serrated knife , cut the large end off like a coconut, then poor.. Steam Sunny side up..

Back
Top Bottom