Sitting with a cup of coffee. (coffee lovers)

I have returned after (i forgot how long) AND I AM READY FOR MINDLESS POULTRY RAMBLING
yesss.gif

Quote: Hey back atcha' Chickadoodles
frow.gif

I wandered over to see any new pretty pics on the Australorp thread. Love my girls, but tho pretty, my Aussie ladies are hatchery stock so I go visit to
droolin.gif
at the pretty birdies, especially the blues. They are my dream birds. I would even pay the super price if there were a way i could get a couple but the waiting list is long and no one ships.

How are you doin'???
We had Aussie's last year and they were very nice birds and laid like crazy mine were aslo hatchery stock from TSC. There are a few that will go to shows with their birds so try to find one close to you and see who is going and if they have any for sale.
I am doing better the shot and now the mobic are helping. Thank goodness if feels so good to sleep all night for a change! :)
How are you doin?

Quote: Um... income is not a probability in this business, but you get fresh air and sunshine... possibly skin cancer and heat stroke.
We have a nursery business. We grow hibiscus liners for real nurseries- the ones that have figured out how to make a living doing it. It is a life style choice.
roll.png

I get a lot of family time, my dogs go to work with me, and I have chickens.

Back
Top Bottom