Sitting with a cup of coffee. (coffee lovers)

Ok, this is to start off all you night owls
12830_353581461512040_790695848928596405_n.jpg
caf.gif
smile.png
big_smile.png
lol.png
gig.gif

Chickiesoup -
lau.gif

Chickadoodles - thanks! When we were planning to get married my husband wanted to get married April 1. I told him no way were we planning an April Fools day wedding. So he said I could pick any day I wanted as long as I reminded him when it was every year. Its worked pretty good so far.
big_smile.png
That is awesome!
big_smile.png

Chickisoup x2
lau.gif

Quote:
Mine just SWEARS he knows where it is (at least which building, shed or lean-to, maybe) but then when he can't find it, he asks me if I know where it is!!!
smack.gif

(craziest thing is I usually know better than he does which pile it's in).

What I really, REALLY hate is when he borrows my tools because he can't find his and then doesn't put them back where they belong so they get lost too!
somad.gif
so, I am not alone. That really annoys me. and then because he knows he lost it he will go buy me another, but then because he bought it he forgets it isn't one of his.....

I'd get those pink ones they sell to repel men from using them, but I do not like pink. They repel me.

It's cold here today. I know 57 would tickle you pink -but my body screams in pain under 70. I physically get sick. I would not make it where you are.
I want to move, but I'd have to go to another country because everything in the US is north of here.

Back
Top Bottom