Sitting with a cup of coffee. (coffee lovers)

11401459_10153508593995530_6076434172134285639_n.jpg

AND MY PUMPKINS SURVIVED THIS WEEK'S FROST!!!

That's funny!:gig
Yea pumpkins surviving...

Blessed Sunday all!!!

Like everyone else, just too preoccupied with our much too short summer and all the chores that come with it to visit with all of you too much tho I do try to keep up with all the chatter.

Nothing exciting here, just a recent new "wrinkle" with my on-going medical drama that has me in the middle of a battle between my insurance company's cancer care case manager nurse (a great lady) and my new PCP who has turned out to be an idiot
roll.png
. Nothing terrible, or can't be dealt with, it just means I now have to find a new (aka intelligent) internist which unfortunately up here is about as easy to find as a restaurant that DOESN'T have the "Lumberjack Special" at the top of the menu. It is nice to have your insurance company on your side
cool.png

It is hot!!!!
vacances16.gif
We've hit 80o+ F the last 2 days with more coming!!! Yeah, I see you southern and western folks rolling your eyes
hmm.png
Hey! we're not use to this in the nice cool woods! Record lows then long steamy wet hot streaks, wish mom nature would make up her mind this year!
barnie.gif
We've never had to cut the lawn so much, ever, and the gardens have disappeared because my straw mulch has decided to grow an oat crop.

We can't even pack the car up and head for Lake Superior because we just wrote two very large checks to pay for the new roof and replace the oversized windows in the kitchen, livingroom and our bedroom with ones that won't leak out heat all winter. Since we've decided to stay after all we're working on making the place a comfortable as possible for our "golden years".
Besides, fingers crossed
fl.gif
, we should re-coup the money when the loggers get to work.

Well, the sun just popped out so I better get busy before it gets too hot. Chat more later
frow.gif

Blessed Sunday all!!! Like everyone else, just too preoccupied with our much too short summer and all the chores that come with it to visit with all of you too much tho I do try to keep up with all the chatter. Nothing exciting here, just a recent new "wrinkle" with my on-going medical drama that has me in the middle of a battle between my insurance company's cancer care case manager nurse (a great lady) and my new PCP who has turned out to be an idiot :rolleyes: . Nothing terrible, or can't be dealt with, it just means I now have to find a new (aka intelligent) internist which unfortunately up here is about as easy to find as a restaurant that DOESN'T have the "Lumberjack Special" at the top of the menu. It is nice to have your insurance company on your side :cool: . It is hot!!!!
vacances16.gif
We've hit 80o+ F the last 2 days with more coming!!! Yeah, I see you southern and western folks rolling your eyes :/ Hey! we're not use to this in the nice cool woods! Record lows then long steamy wet hot streaks, wish mom nature would make up her mind this year! :barnie We've never had to cut the lawn so much, ever, and the gardens have disappeared because my straw mulch has decided to grow an oat crop. We can't even pack the car up and head for Lake Superior because we just wrote two very large checks to pay for the new roof and replace the oversized windows in the kitchen, livingroom and our bedroom with ones that won't leak out heat all winter. Since we've decided to stay after all we're working on making the place a comfortable as possible for our "golden years". Besides, fingers crossed :fl , we should re-coup the money when the loggers get to work. Well, the sun just popped out so I better get busy before it gets too hot. Chat more later :frow
Blessed Sunday all!!! Like everyone else, just too preoccupied with our much too short summer and all the chores that come with it to visit with all of you too much tho I do try to keep up with all the chatter. Nothing exciting here, just a recent new "wrinkle" with my on-going medical drama that has me in the middle of a battle between my insurance company's cancer care case manager nurse (a great lady) and my new PCP who has turned out to be an idiot :rolleyes: . Nothing terrible, or can't be dealt with, it just means I now have to find a new (aka intelligent) internist which unfortunately up here is about as easy to find as a restaurant that DOESN'T have the "Lumberjack Special" at the top of the menu. It is nice to have your insurance company on your side :cool: . It is hot!!!!
vacances16.gif
We've hit 80o+ F the last 2 days with more coming!!! Yeah, I see you southern and western folks rolling your eyes :/ Hey! we're not use to this in the nice cool woods! Record lows then long steamy wet hot streaks, wish mom nature would make up her mind this year! :barnie We've never had to cut the lawn so much, ever, and the gardens have disappeared because my straw mulch has decided to grow an oat crop. We can't even pack the car up and head for Lake Superior because we just wrote two very large checks to pay for the new roof and replace the oversized windows in the kitchen, livingroom and our bedroom with ones that won't leak out heat all winter. Since we've decided to stay after all we're working on making the place a comfortable as possible for our "golden years". Besides, fingers crossed :fl , we should re-coup the money when the loggers get to work. Well, the sun just popped out so I better get busy before it gets too hot. Chat more later :frow
I was about to agree with you about hot weather until I saw the 80+.... Lol. That's pretty nice for a summer! I'm in the south and even we have had cold and super hot streaks interchanged over the summer. I'm kind of liking it! It's always hot and muggy down here, so a bit of cooler weather is always welcome!

Nothing exciting here, just a recent new "wrinkle" with my on-going medical drama that has me in the middle of a battle between my insurance company's cancer care case manager nurse (a great lady) and my new PCP who has turned out to be an idiot
roll.png
. Nothing terrible, or can't be dealt with, it just means I now have to find a new (aka intelligent) internist which unfortunately up here is about as easy to find as a restaurant that DOESN'T have the "Lumberjack Special" at the top of the menu. It is nice to have your insurance company on your side
cool.png

It is hot!!!!
vacances16.gif
We've hit 80o+ F the last 2 days with more coming!!! Yeah, I see you southern and western folks rolling your eyes
hmm.png
Hey! we're not use to this in the nice cool woods! Record lows then long steamy wet hot streaks, wish mom nature would make up her mind this year!
barnie.gif
We've never had to cut the lawn so much, ever, and the gardens have disappeared because my straw mulch has decided to grow an oat crop.

We can't even pack the car up and head for Lake Superior because we just wrote two very large checks to pay for the new roof and replace the oversized windows in the kitchen, livingroom and our bedroom with ones that won't leak out heat all winter. Since we've decided to stay after all we're working on making the place a comfortable as possible for our "golden years".
Besides, fingers crossed
fl.gif

Well, the sun just popped out so I better get busy before it gets too hot. Chat more later
frow.gif
Yay on the roof and windows .... I must have missed that you have decided to stay.... Yay on that too.

Boo on the doc?

I totally understand its been middle to high nineties here on several days. and now its down to 75 and were grabbing sweaters.... Its all relative for sure.

The lawns here are brown... most are being dug up.... sigh... I love Xeriscaping but wish some people would do some Thinking before they pour rocks into their front yard and Plunk a few low water plants in what they think is attractive...
th.gif

Even the ones who cant make up thier mind and have just Dirt for the front yard are better....

deb

Last edited:
Blessed Sunday all!!!

Like everyone else, just too preoccupied with our much too short summer and all the chores that come with it to visit with all of you too much tho I do try to keep up with all the chatter.

roll.png
cool.png

It is hot!!!!
vacances16.gif
hmm.png
barnie.gif

Besides, fingers crossed
fl.gif

frow.gif
I on the other hand am loving that it is getting warm out now was 105 yesterday I did not get to enjoy it and my ladies are starting to sound like you Chickiesoup. I put out extra water for them. It is launch weekend and DH is the only tech guy in his office wo we (DH,DS, and Me) went to work to hook up load and launch new computers left yesterday at 10am got home for a rest at 8am this morning Boys went to be I feed and watered animals then went to bed myself having coffee before we go back. I WILL remember my sweatshirt this time! Office is like a freezer I imagine once the people pack in it warms up but not with just 3 of us. I am feeling all Bing Crosby this weekend
Oh the weather outsides delightful
inside a fire would be just right folks
but since the AC s to low
Let it snow let it snow let it snow.

I love the lumberjack special that sounds like fun. Here even Burger king will Texas style your wopper. They add meat Bacon and jalapeno.

Here's rescue kitty. Found on the side of the road covered in maggots. Guessing around 3 weeks old.

Cute we lost our Maggie save but have found yet another trapped in the chicken run skinny skinny stuck in the chicken run. she is now in the house dewormed de flea'd vitamins and food she hides all the time so we call her Hide-y.

summer is too hot to let her fend for herself. Momma and bro or sis met the neighbor dogs.
sad.png
Not big on stray cats I love cats but with the strays around I didnt have rats. Now strays are gone (dogs that killed my chickens) and I have a rat in my coop again!
Quote: Lots of the rock scapes poppin up here too .. New fad but it is like blue eyeshadow it is only nice if done right!

Time to get dressed and head back to the office.
th.gif
I'll read ya later
clap.gif

Back
Top Bottom