Sitting with a cup of coffee. (coffee lovers)

regarding rice vs. birdseed at weddings.....

Reminds me of back in my youth a wedding I attended. The bride and groom had heard that rice was bad and birdseed was good for throwing. They sent the Best Man (not the brightest guy) out to buy some birdseed. Well, the store was out of it and so he bought what he thought was the next best thing: bird gravel. Can you imagine the bride and groom being pelted with handfuls of it?? Hilarious, really.

- - -

Cute chick pix!

- - - -

Pumpkins.... yummmmmmm

regarding rice vs. birdseed at weddings.....

Reminds me of back in my youth a wedding I attended. The bride and groom had heard that rice was bad and birdseed was good for throwing. They sent the Best Man (not the brightest guy) out to buy some birdseed. Well, the store was out of it and so he bought what he thought was the next best thing: bird gravel. Can you imagine the bride and groom being pelted with handfuls of it?? Hilarious, really.

- - -

Cute chick pix!

- - - -

Pumpkins.... yummmmmmm

Oh that is hilarious.......

deb

Dang! That would hurt!

I prefer rose petals... Nice and soft, no lawsuits.

I went to one wedding where they had dead butterflies to toss.... Some were still alive but with broken wings.

By the way... That marriage lasted less than a year.

I don't like the bubble weddings either -passing out smilie- Too much puffing.

Good morning everyone! I have missed you all but I pop in and read sometimes when it rains! Too much real life here. Like Teachick I have too many kids nd lots of animals... amd then I got bit by a spider nd my eye swelled shut and I fell off my horse and hit my head on the wheelbarrow, and kids have baseball and softball four days a week. But I am getting eggs - 7 for 7 everyday and my ducks are beautiful and big and they don't care that their duck house isn't perfect.

I will try for a photo - but not all the keys work

Dang! That would hurt!

I prefer rose petals... Nice and soft, no lawsuits.

I went to one wedding where they had dead butterflies to toss.... Some were still alive but with broken wings.

By the way... That marriage lasted less than a year.

I don't like the bubble weddings either -passing out smilie- Too much puffing.
That's awful! Mind you, a cage of butterflies that you release around them would be pretty snazzy... No dead and maimed though

Good morning everyone! I have missed you all but I pop in and read sometimes when it rains! Too much real life here. Like Teachick I have too many kids nd lots of animals... amd then I got bit by a spider nd my eye swelled shut and I fell off my horse and hit my head on the wheelbarrow, and kids have baseball and softball four days a week. But I am getting eggs - 7 for 7 everyday and my ducks are beautiful and big and they don't care that their duck house isn't perfect.

I will try for a photo - but not all the keys work
Busy is good. I would say keeps me out of trouble, however my dad says Trouble is my middle name.

Back
Top Bottom