Sitting with a cup of coffee. (coffee lovers)

I have plenty of chickens, but not nearly enough coffee.

I used to drink 2 pots a day. When I let this slip to my doctor he said quit coffee or die. I asked how much longer did I have to live cos there ain't no way I'm giving up coffee. Now I only drink 1-2 cups a day... <sigh>

Yeah... Then there is the quality of life issue....

If the bad food is gonna leave me a husk of myself but alive in misery for years..... Verses the bad food will make me sicken and die after a one week illness...

Totally changes if I am changing.

Dang... That reminds me, I haven't been drinking alcohol every day... I have to start that, and see if it can get my good cholesterol up.

I am trying that, and two miles of walking a day, for 6 months, and only then... If my numbers are still terrible, with I think of giving up my white bread products.

Yeah... Then there is the quality of life issue....

If the bad food is gonna leave me a husk of myself but alive in misery for years..... Verses the bad food will make me sicken and die after a one week illness...

Totally changes if I am changing.

Dang... That reminds me, I haven't been drinking alcohol every day... I have to start that, and see if it can get my good cholesterol up.

I am trying that, and two miles of walking a day, for 6 months, and only then... If my numbers are still terrible, with I think of giving up my white bread products.
HDL will go down as you exercise and lose weight. When you get to a good weight, It will go up a bunch.

I wonder if that makes any sense?

Basically, HDL will go up a point for every couple of pounds you lose or so. Alcohol will tend to make you gain weight so be careful with it. It can also cause the liver to get funky and not burn bad cholesterol.(bad cholesterol burns up good cholesterol)

Also, remove all sources of plastic. No plastic cups and no plastic heating food in the microwave. Microwave popcorn is a no no too and of course do not eat trans fats.

I would not be so worried about the white bread but add more fruits and veggies.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom