Sitting with a cup of coffee. (coffee lovers)

Normally we have two commercial outfits that go up almost daily, so about 3 to 5 in the morning on any given day. But during Fiesta the pilots come in from all over the world for a week's worth of flying, fun, festivities and fireworks. On mass ascension days as many as 500 balloons go up!

Albuquerque has become a mecca for flying because we have box currents that go one direction at one altitude and the opposite direction higher up, so balloons can drift in lazy circles and -- if skilled enough -- land pretty close to where they took off.

Normally we have two commercial outfits that go up almost daily, so about 3 to 5 in the morning on any given day. But during Fiesta the pilots come in from all over the world for a week's worth of flying, fun, festivities and fireworks. On mass ascension days as many as 500 balloons go up!

Albuquerque has become a mecca for flying because we have box currents that go one direction at one altitude and the opposite direction higher up, so balloons can drift in lazy circles and -- if skilled enough -- land pretty close to where they took off.

Wow We have a balloon festival but nothing like this.... awesome.

deb

12144768_10205278363211808_1165591940233079443_n.jpg

Good Morning all,
I survived my first 10 week schedule. I was hired on full time last week.
1f600.png
I am really enjoying teaching, it is also way easier on my body.
I am still working 2 jobs, until I get caught up.

Now for the important stuff:::Green coffee beans? roasting your own coffee beans? I have never heard of such a thing.... It sounds like a little slice of heaven!:jumpy

Can I give the girls pumpkin.?

Good Morning all,
1f600.png

Now for the important stuff:::Green coffee beans? roasting your own coffee beans? I have never heard of such a thing.... It sounds like a little slice of heaven!
jumpy.gif

Yes, you would enjoy it.

You can get a hot air popper for roasting and Sweet Marias sells a coffee sampler to start with.

There is information and starter kits here:

https://www.sweetmarias.com/category/roasting-equipment/starter-kits

Good Morning all,
1f600.png

Now for the important stuff:::Green coffee beans? roasting your own coffee beans? I have never heard of such a thing.... It sounds like a little slice of heaven!
jumpy.gif

Congrats on Job survival

I would love to have a coffee roasting machine.

Yes you can give pumpkin.... Though I have heard they like it best when its gotten a little mushy.... Pumpkin seeds are very good for them. Natural wormer I would rely on it as a complete wormer but it helps....

deb

Back
Top Bottom