Sitting with a cup of coffee. (coffee lovers)

Sure; why not? You can reheat the coffee while you are trying to get the stove going (faster, probably) - and at least you will be warm on the inside.
smile.png

Hi all
caf.gif
Happy Monday!!

connection is ridiculously slow but finally stable so
fl.gif

I scored a wonderful new old stock French press (InstaBrewer) still in the box for $2 off an auction because no one else seemed to know what it was! Not the fanciest one but it works and for the price?
love.gif

Gettinng anxious for my new chicks to arrive OR I am just getting really bad case of cabin fever. I'm not the only one. DH is so bored he's in the bathroom scrubbing the shower!

Last edited:
Hi all :caf   Happy Monday!!

connection is ridiculously slow but finally stable so :fl .  

I scored a wonderful new old stock French press (InstaBrewer) still in the box for $2 off an auction because no one else seemed to know what it was!  Not the fanciest one but it works and for the price?  :love  

Gettinng anxious for my new chicks to arrive OR I am just getting really bad case of cabin fever.  I'm not the only one.  DH is so bored he's in the bathroom scrubbing the shower!
I feel yah on cabin fever! I'm waiting to get supplies for fixing up a chicken coop and waiting for tractor supply to get their chicks in, AND waiting for the weather to clear up so I can prepare the garden... I went to the library of got some good mystery books, so that should help!

Back
Top Bottom