Sky High (RP) Role-play

Student:
Name: Metallic Grey Ze (last name is pronounced Z )
Age/year: 17
Power: Fire
Sidekick or Hero:
Social Status: Freshman
Personality: doesn't talk much, has a terrible temper, and her heart is blocked off
History: people fear her and stay out of her way. Is the bad girl of the school as people say. She will get into a fight if you talk about her family, which is dead
Crush: looking for her meant to be
Girl/boyfriend:
Appearance: has pure black waist long hair, is tall, skinny, light builded, but also has. Lots of muscle as well. She usually wears a black suit, with chains and sorts on it, with black gloves, and rings. She has stormy grey/blue eyes, but when she is angry, her hair will light on fire, and her eyes will look like they are on fire as well. And, she is very pretty
Other: family is dead
Username: Metalstrike

Student:
Name: Jennifer (Jenny or she'll kill you slowly) Davidson
Age/Year: 15
Power: ROLL YOUR DICE O' DOOM!!!
Sidekick or Hero:
Social Status: Fresh Man
Personality: Reckless, impertinent, surprisingly friendly, music lover.
History: In her own words she went "Huck Finn" when she was ten. In the words of anyone else, she nicked her mothers jewelry box and some money, ran away from home and got her education from library books. Turns out if your parents are saving the world, that doesn't mean they have great parenting skills.
Crush: Looking for her meant to be.
Girl/Boyfriend: None.
Appearance: Brownish-blondeish hair that goes to her shoulders, usually kept in a ponytail, amber eyes, average height, muscular.
Other: Often seen with headphones.
Username: Gertrude McFuzz

Quote: (I don't know if she should get her power since Adrian got it first cuz you didn't read the rules... How about they are siblings so it makes sense that they have the same powers?)
(Technically you would have to start over, but you are familiar with my rules so I'll let it pass.)
Student:
Name: Jennifer (Jenny or she'll kill you slowly) Davidson
Age/Year: 15
Power: ROLL YOUR DICE O' DOOM!!!
Sidekick or Hero:
Social Status: Fresh Man
Personality: Reckless, impertinent, surprisingly friendly, music lover.
History: In her own words she went "Huck Finn" when she was ten. In the words of anyone else, she nicked her mothers jewelry box and some money, ran away from home and got her education from library books. Turns out if your parents are saving the world, that doesn't mean they have great parenting skills.
Crush: Looking for her meant to be.
Girl/Boyfriend: None.
Appearance: Brownish-blondeish hair that goes to her shoulders, usually kept in a ponytail, amber eyes, average height, muscular.
Other: Often seen with headphones.
Username: Gertrude McFuzz
(Number, is 1, I is sorry :(

Last edited:
Name: Julia Myers
Age/Year: 16
Power: plant growth
Sidekick or Hero:
Social Status:
Personality: funny, nature girl, can get a bit short tempered.
History: lives with her family. Only one of her parents are a super (does that mean she can only have 1 power? Or none?)
Crush: looking for her 'meant to be'
Girl/Boyfriend. None yet
Appearance: fiery red hair that is usually kept up and out of her face, likes to wear green brown and other earthy colors, forest green eyes, tall, very muscular (in a feminine way) an athletic.
Other:
Username: MollyBrownROX13

Last edited:
Sidekick or Hero:
Social Status:
History: lives with her family. Only one of her parents are a super (does that mean she can only have 1 power? Or none?)
Crush: none yet
Girl/Boyfriend. None yet
Appearance: fiery red hair that is usually kept up and out of her face, likes to wear green brown and other earthy colors.
Other: (Anything else?)

(Read the rules, then your accepted :)

(And yup she would have a power even if only one of her parents were a Super Hero.)

Last edited:
Student
name: Morgan greystone
Power: she can shape shift into anything she has personally encountered.
Sidekick or Hero:
Social Status: freshman
Personality: impish, giggly. Sarcastic, and can be violent. If you pi** her off enough, she will go crazy. She shows her anger by getting very "playful" and violent. She will attack you and make a joke of you. She can be very caring, bu tends to bottle up her motions. Loves animals, but shows "tough love" to humans.
History: she has parents that give her everything, but are terrified of her violent tendencies. As a result, she thinks Sh'e Is a monster.
Crush:
Girl/Boyfriend: looking or her meant to be.
Appearance: she has layered, deep brown hair that she highlights with crazy colors. She has pretty, pixie like features. Her eyes are large, almond shaped. One is Blue green and the other is violet colored. She is short, around five two, and built very slim a athletic, although she has a good body. She wears crazy fashions, and natural looking makeup, plus some glitter.
Other:
Username: Chickenoverlord

Last edited:
Student
name: Morgan greystone
Power: (...) shape shifting
Sidekick or Hero: (Don't fill out, it's for me to decide.)
Social Status: (Don't fill out if they just got here, or just write new student or fresh man)
Personality: (Optional, I'd prefer it filled out though.) impish, giggly. Sarcastic, and can be violent. If you pi** her off enough, she will go crazy. She shows her anger by getting very "playful" and violent. She will attack you and make a joke of you. She can be very caring, bu tends to bottle up her motions. Loves animals, but shows "tough love" to humans.
History: (Not optional, everyone has a history.) she has parents that give her everything, but are terrified of her violent tendencies. As a result, she thinks Sh'e Is a monster.
Crush: (...)
Girl/Boyfriend:
Appearance: (No picture I want this to be purely literature.) she has layered, deep brown hair that she highlights with crazy colors. She has pretty, pixie like features. Her eyes are large, almond shaped. One is Blue green and the other is violet colored. She is short, around five two, and built very slim a athletic, although she has a good body. She wears crazyfashions, and natural looking makeup, plus some glitter.
Other: (Anything else?)
Username: (I hope I don't have to explain this to you...) chickenoverlord

(Could you please look over the rules? Also, delete the ( and the )'s what can she shape shift into? If she can shape shift into anything then its to powerful, like maybe only cats or animals that she sees in real life not on the screen but they still need to be alive?)

(I don't know if she should get her power since Adrian got it first cuz you didn't read the rules... How about they are siblings so it makes sense that they have the same powers?)
(Technically you would have to start over, but you are familiar with my rules so I'll let it pass.) 
(Number, is 1, I is sorry :(

(Okay, I will change it)

Age/Year: 16 almost 17
Sidekick or Hero:
Social Status: new student
History: lives with her family: mother, and younger brother. Never knew her father and sometimes wonders who and where he is.
Crush: looking for her 'meant to be'
Girl/Boyfriend. None yet
Appearance: fiery red hair that is usually kept up and out of her face, likes to wear green brown and other earthy colors, forest green eyes, tall, tan-olive skin, very muscular (in a feminine way) and athletic.
Other:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom