Smoky Mtn East TN

Crystal, the jonesborough flea market is a good place
yeah,usually by the time I get there after church there already packing up,or they say I had one earlier.I actually did go two Sundays ago,and low and behold I was told by several people that someone had some beautiful blue splash silks at Bristol flea mkt. Guess that's what I git for laying out of church because of my chicken obsession.lol.

I am in elizabethton.also close to jonesboro,but I'm on the other side.sort of between Johnson city and Bristol.also border VA. And N.C. I have bantam Cochin and a couple silkies and some black and buff offs .also black jersey giants .oh,also I have a few others not sure of breed,but good layers.and I have a pair of yellow golden pheasants.I want to add to my silkies so if any one knows of good show or breeder quality,please let me know.

frow.gif
&
welcome-byc.gif
. thanks for stopping by. I don't know any breeders but there are 2 shows coming up: 1 in Knoxville & 1 in Newport. I think in April and May.

Well, I guess I would say look at the waddle compared to the others, also their saddle feathers are a tell. But that depends on age

x2

Hi everyone:)
Is there any tread for Johnson city TN

frow.gif
&
welcome-byc.gif
and thanks for stopping by. I don't know if there is or not a thread for Johnson City but you are more than welcome here with us!

:frow & :welcome .  thanks for stopping by.  I don't know any breeders but there are 2 shows coming up: 1 in Knoxville & 1 in Newport.  I think in April and May.

x2 

:frow & :welcome and thanks for stopping by.  I don't know if there is or not a thread for Johnson City but you are more than welcome here with us!

Where and when is the show in Knoxville? I'd love more info if you know of any.

Back
Top Bottom