Smoky Mtn East TN

RedRidge- congrats on the hatch & sorry you only got one pullet, also good luck with the SFH.

luluann- I don't know of anyone that has any of what you are looking for. Good luck

Here's BB and the 3 chicks she hatched. She has 2 blue Orps and one black Olive Egger.

Aww fuzzy butts. They are so cute. All of mine are past that stage now. It is so short.

i am bumping this thread back up.
I am looking for a frizzle hen or 2. I am willing to trade a trio of lemon blue bantams for them. I have 1 hen and would love to have another 1 or 2. Or willing to buy them.

I am looking for a frizzle hen or 2. I am willing to trade a trio of lemon blue bantams for them. I have 1 hen and would love to have another 1 or 2. Or willing to buy them.
Ah bummer... I just gave two away to a gal in Madisonville for her daughter.
So sorry.

Thanks for bumping it, I was starting to think it had died. Sorry I can't help you. I only have Orps, EEs and OEs.

here they are the other hen isn't pictured but she is the same as the only pictured

I have a pair of Blue Cochin bantams. They are 6 weeks old. I would like to give them to someone in Knoxville who would let my kids visit them. We hatched them and can't keep them long term. Please PM if you are interested

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom