Snow storm

Carcajou

Songster
9 Years
Jul 3, 2012
Delhi, New York
How are you New Englanders faring so far? Looks like you are getting quite a storm. Our forecast is for about half of what you are supposed to get. Suffice it to say I will be shoveling a path from the coop to the pond in the morning so my feathered pals can go for a swim. After being to able roam around on some bare ground today I have a feeling they won't be impressed in the morning. They will probably think I caused it again!
sickbyc.gif

Best of luck to those of you in the high accumulation areas and God Bless you.
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
How are you New Englanders faring so far? Looks like you are getting quite a storm. Our forecast is for about half of what you are supposed to get. Suffice it to say I will be shoveling a path from the coop to the pond in the morning so my feathered pals can go for a swim. After being to able roam around on some bare ground today I have a feeling they won't be impressed in the morning. They will probably think I caused it again!
sickbyc.gif

thumbsup.gif
They'll be mumbling all kinds of things about you tomorrow as they walk down to their pond in the snow.
wink.png
I had to apologize for 2 weeks to mine, first we had an ice storm and everyone including me was slipping and sliding all over then we got hit with snow so mine have not been happy with me for about 2 weeks.

sickbyc.gif

thumbsup.gif
love.gif
Thanks, Carcajou, we are okay so far. Blizzard is just getting started here. And yes, it is entirely our responsibility to control the environment for the ducks and the cats. I fail miserably sometimes.

By the way, if we lose electricity, we will likely lose internet access (certainly we'll lose the easier access), so please bear with me. There are a couple of ducks on the forum who are in trouble right now that I am aware of, and I am concerned that I may be interrupted trying to help them. Hope others will check in.

Last edited:
They'll be mumbling all kinds of things about you tomorrow as they walk down to their pond in the snow.
wink.png
I had to apologize for 2 weeks to mine, first we had an ice storm and everyone including me was slipping and sliding all over then we got hit with snow so mine have not been happy with me for about 2 weeks.

Don't you just love their logic? But they will make a beeline for me when they see that head of leaf lettuce in my hand. Today they were like little speedboats trying to see who could get the the lettuce first. Spring is coming though so I am sure your flock will forgive you in time!

Back
Top Bottom