So what did you cook today?

Quote:
First of all I hope you understand that your dessert looks wonderful!! I want that recipe too.

I also hope that you have a sense of humor because it reminds me of a post in the Rambling thread....

[URL]https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/23095_blobfish.jpg[/URL]

hide.gif

LOL!!!!!!

Can of croissants press the wide ends together then stick the cream cheese in the middle top w/ brown sugar and cinnamon or ur favorite preserves. Fold the pointy ends of the croissants over the top paint w/egg wash. Bake at 350 for 30 min or so.

Tried a new recipe....

Goose eggs Stovetop souffle............

It was good but only rose about 4 inches...

I shall try making it again as we have silly early laying geese!!! It's too early girls!
smile.png

Tonight homemade veggie soup, canned back in July....It's yum....

Outside day of many poultry chores, so not much cooking!!!!

Happy New Years!

I have leftover Christmas ham and pinto beans on the stove. I'll be making fried potatoes and cornbread to go with it. There's also apple crisp in the oven.

My house smells good
smile.png

Having fun with canned food today. Trying out expensive canned gluten free products! People all over America eat this stuff every day! So now we know...

Hormel "Mary Kitchen"corned beef hash (with 10 fresh eggs on top)

Hormel chili with beans over Oscar Mayer hot dogs and shredded cheddar cheese

Bush's baked beans and Frito's and Hormel beef Tamales (oops one can only feeds one or two kids)

Baked chicken with Idahoan Butter Flavored instant mashed potatoes and canned DelMonte wax beans, canned WalMart spinach and canned pineapple for dessert.

My recycling bin is full! But my compost bin is lonesome! Usually gluten free meals require fresh produce (and fresh meat).

Looking forward to watching Disney's Mulan after the sun goes down, must think up chinese (but gluten free) snacks to munch while watching the movie! Need oolong tea.
big_smile.png

It's 38 degrees outside and I've got a craving for grilled pork ribs and cajon grilled wings. Yes, the grill is working overtime right now. Also have homemade baked beans and cabbage getting ready to be heated up on the grill too.

Back
Top Bottom