SoCAL RESIDENTS - Post Fire updates if you know what's up

Quote:
No, but my allergies are going crazy. I've been inside all day except when I went to the grocery store earlier. The mountains at the 91/71/241 are charred but look like they've been put out.... or it's moved on someplace else.

Heres some update pics, If you guys see post #4 you can see the fire, and the hills.....now you see NO HILLS!!!

IMG_2496.jpg

IMG_2497.jpg

IMG_2501.jpg

Here are the pics taken same direction as #4...no hills

IMG_2504.jpg

IMG_2505.jpg

IMG_2506.jpg

As you can see...the smoke is REALLY THICK!!

Quote:
No, but my allergies are going crazy. I've been inside all day except when I went to the grocery store earlier. The mountains at the 91/71/241 are charred but look like they've been put out.... or it's moved on someplace else.

Ur smart to stay inside Carri especially being prego
big_smile.png

Quote:

Ur smart to stay inside Carri especially being prego
big_smile.png

Yep! And I want pictures of my grandchickies!!!
lol.png

I am such a bad Mom! I lost all my chickens a few months ago to a pack of coyotes and they killed my two baby goats too. I had to start all over. I was soooo sad. Im sorry. I did get a rottie and havent had anymore problems. I do expect baby pics though!

Thank you Nyis for all your updates. I'm stuck in riverside now, I cant even get back home. Reading something from a actual person is so much better than the news that likes to scare me half to death! Thanks again for all these updates!

Back
Top Bottom