Soft shelled eggs broken inside chicken

I am so sorry. I hope she gets better throughout the day. EYP is hard to overcome. Are you still on the amoxicillin?

Is her crop sour? Are you still massaging it. Is she passing any poop?
Still on amoxicillin, massaging and was giving her coconut oil. She had a very small white runny poop. But very small. She is very vocal and almost seems like she has no voice ☹️ she’s trying to cluck at me and he mouth opens but nothing is coming out

I found this from @Wyorp Rock on the dosage and duration of the amoxicillin.

Amoxicillin dose is 57mg per pound of weight, given orally twice a day for 7-10 days.
Update on Baby, I ended up losing her this afternoon. She gave it one hell of a fight and I feel like I gave her a couple extra days of love. Thank you so much for all of your help and checking in to see how she was doing ❤️ I was definitely prepared for this outcome but still hurts as she was my favourite!

Update on Baby, I ended up losing her this afternoon. She gave it one hell of a fight and I feel like I gave her a couple extra days of love. Thank you so much for all of your help and checking in to see how she was doing ❤️ I was definitely prepared for this outcome but still hurts as she was my favourite!
I am so very sorry. You gave her all you could, esp love. She knew how much you loved her.

You can take comfort I knowing that not only did you do everything you could, but also that she is no longer suffering.

:hugs

Back
Top Bottom