Someone tell me to get off my hiney

Redfeathers

Songster
12 Years
Oct 11, 2007
Gervais OR
I should be working...earning money, paying the bills...pulling my weight...but I'm sitting here reading all the new posts and counting every single tiny snow flake that is falling. We don't get much snow, and it's mixed with the rain, but there is snow in it! I wonder if the chickens want some oatmeal...

ugh...I don't want to work today. It's a good thing I'm self employed, I would have been fired by now if I worked in an office and was caught reading chicken forums.

You all are bad for me....and yet so good.
hu.gif

Redfeathers, get off your fluffy chickenbutt and go earn money! Them chickens need to be kept in the style to which they've become accustomed! (And yes, they do need oatmeal. Right now.)

(Then come right back to us!)

Quote:
They catch me on here at work all the time! Compared to the naughty things some folks do online at work, this is pretty harmless!
wee.gif

You think you've got it bad, I'm AT work, reading all these posts and thumbing thru the Murray McMurray catalog... it's all good though - I just shared pictures with my boss of all my chickies. He's cool like that. LOL!

Back
Top Bottom