South Carolina

Quote:
You could buy my flock of Cuckoo Marans and my Jersey Giant flock and that would put you well over the 50 mark!
big_smile.png

See...THATS the problem...I want the Jerseys and Marans...but Dixiebeast has to come over and help...(OK...do most of it)...build housing!!!
gig.gif

Quote:
You could buy my flock of Cuckoo Marans and my Jersey Giant flock and that would put you well over the 50 mark!
big_smile.png

See...THATS the problem...I want the Jerseys and Marans...but Dixiebeast has to come over and help...(OK...do most of it)...build housing!!!
gig.gif

Both breeds are easy keepers - too heavy to fly over the fence and friendly as they come. PERFECT Christmas present.
big_smile.png

Quote:
gig.gif

Both breeds are easy keepers - too heavy to fly over the fence and friendly as they come. PERFECT Christmas present.
big_smile.png

ENABLERS!!!
lau.gif

Quote:
big_smile.png

ENABLERS!!!
lau.gif

No...Christmas presents!!! Just a little (OK...lots) more work for you....ROFLMBO!!
gig.gif
did me and Joycats say...HINT...HINT???
gig.gif

Quote:
ENABLERS!!!
lau.gif

No...Christmas presents!!! Just a little (OK...lots) more work for you....ROFLMBO!!
gig.gif
gig.gif

But when I christmas shop I end up with extras for MEEEEEE!!!!

And I am out of room and then enabler Billy has to offer to deliver free RIRs!!

Then I pick up more egss from MOM to go with my eggs for a saturday set so I can join the new years hatch....
hide.gif

Then I sneak to Amys...and plan a trip to Susannes...soon...
barnie.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
ENABLERS!!!
lau.gif

gig.gif
gig.gif

After all... they ARE Cookoos and Jerseys!!! That means at least 2 more coops...and you gotta help me make the Green Barn into the new brooder OR grow out barn for us to share! Use your GREAT imagination and talent!!! OMG...
hide.gif
I scare myself too...
ep.gif

Quote:
Did you add into your count the 1 I have here borrowed to keep my 1 peep chick company? I am trying soo hard to NOT kill your chick!!! YOU ARE the bomb!!!
love.gif

NOOOOO....I forgot that one! Wait I got 8 eggs plus a Duccle egg today...I only have 8.5 chickens....ROOM!!

I have got to go to bed...NIGHT GUYS!!

Back
Top Bottom