South Carolina

I am when they play Clemson :gig
Seriously, though, my grandfather was from Alabama, a huge Tide fan, and I have to pull for the SEC

Roll Tide!!  Didn't know you were a Bama fan.

Both my parents were born in a little town called West Blocton, AL :)

I was born in GA, and went to school in NC, but I'm a Bama fan through and through. 

C-L-E-M-S-O-N!!!! BYOG! THAT IS ALL.

Both my parents were born in a little town called West Blocton, AL :)

I was born in GA, and went to school in NC, but I'm a Bama fan through and through.
My grandfather was from Wetumka. I took him back to see the old home site before he died, and I love Alabama. If I couldn't live in SC, that's where I would want to be

how much do you sell your ameraunas for and are they pullets?

I rarely keep chicks long enough to sex, but when I do, the pullets sell for $15 each. That's my EEs, cuckoo marans, and other laying breeds. I expect the AMs will be a little more. What I have learned is chickens are worth what someone is willing to pay for them
wink.png

C-L-E-M-S-O-N!!!! BYOG! THAT IS ALL.
I normally pull for whoever is playing Clemson, but they have a special team this year, probably next year, too. I have a ton of respect for DeShawn Watson. That kid is an incredible talent, and just seems like a really nice, humble guy.
Everyone knows that the OC and DC are the real coaches in Tiger Town, but Dabo makes a heck of a cheerleader
tongue.png

My husband's work is letting them all go into the conference room tonight to watch the game. Whatever BMW let's their employees do, that is what my husband's company goes along with so instead of everyone skipping work tonight, they are letting them watch the game and pay them for it!
That is some serious football.
ep.gif

I could care less.
idunno.gif

Now if it was a poultry show........
pop.gif
yesss.gif
D.gif

My husband's work is letting them all go into the conference room tonight to watch the game. Whatever BMW let's their employees do, that is what my husband's company goes along with so instead of everyone skipping work tonight, they are letting them watch the game and pay them for it!
That is some serious football. :eek:

I could care less. :idunno

Now if it was a poultry show........:pop   :yesss:    :cd
Really? BMW is letting them watch it? I thought they only did that for soccer :gig
ETA: or a supplier? I have a friend at Draexelmaier and they follow the BMW schedule

Last edited:
Hey everyone I am in cottageville and have RIR, red sex link and barred rocks. I have a day old out of the incubator and I don't think any of the other 8 eggs are going to hatch. Anyone have any babies I could buy to keep the one company?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom