South Carolina

Couple questions, should be pretty easy ones. One, what does BBS stand for? Two, can you buy anything at shows, or for somebody not showing (ie myself) to just make contacts to follow up on at a later date? I'm looking for eggs and specifically looking at the Blackville and Edgefield shows.

Last edited:
Couple questions, should be pretty easy ones. One, what does BBS stand for? Two, can you buy anything at shows, or for somebody not showing (ie myself) to just make contacts to follow up on at a later date? I'm looking for eggs and specifically looking at the Blackville and Edgefield shows.
I don't know about selling at the show, but BBS is black/blue/splash

Call it the west. The only good thing to come out of GA is 85 North :gig[/quote
Spoken like a true Gamecock fan
1f60a.png
. Somebody has to guard the border
1f693.png

Sometimes there are birds for sale at shows, but usually it is something that was pre-arranged. A buyer got one of my black cockerels at the Blackville show, but he had already bought him the week before. I just wouldn't let him pick him up until after the show. lol However, that same buyer (Larry Hawkins - super nice guy from GA - I expect to see him at some shows later this year), managed to get a very nice blue pullet from one of the exhibitors that hadn't planned on selling.

It is a good place to meet breeders, see what they have, and make contacts for later, though.

I am when they play Clemson
gig.gif

Seriously, though, my grandfather was from Alabama, a huge Tide fan, and I have to pull for the SEC
Both my parents were born in a little town called West Blocton, AL :)

I was born in GA, and went to school in NC, but I'm a Bama fan through and through.

Back
Top Bottom