South Carolina

My neighbor has extra NHR and BO roos he needs to get rid of. They are about 8 months old.

Got my new incubator in and set up and now running with 48 eggs. Not to mention the several dz I took over to Luann's house the same day.
I have so many brooders running right now I had to go out and get more heat lamps. I have been hatching out chicks all winter but now all the girls are starting to lay like gangbusters in my breeding pens and I am hatching wide open. I am about to stop selling hatching eggs and go to just hatching all of them. The hardware store down the road is selling for me as well as people coming to the farm.
clap.gif

I guess spring has sprung around here. Somebody just forgot to tell Mother Nature!
ep.gif

Nadine... Are you able to sex your day olds? I want to buy 24-30 females....thought if you had some I could just get them from you instead of ordering..... Ya know..Keep iit local!!
Let me know
Tink

Hey same back to you countrypreacher! My wife and I enjoyed talking with you all! HEY EVERYBODY you should go see countrypreacher store! It would be well worth driving there. I bought chicken feed, check the label turns out it a better feed than I was using and cost less! We also brought home good Whole milk too. They have every kind of feed, chick's and everything else a country store would have. HELP THESE YOUNG FOLKS! THEY HAVE MY SUPPORT. Countrypreacher we'll be back! You brighhtened my day, sure makes one proud to be an American!

Tink,
I can sex them but I don't when they are that young. I sell st run as babies and am getting to where I am not going to sell pullets without roos. I have been selling just hens but am getting way too many roos to put in the freezer. There is only so much room in there.
At this time I do have black sex links, Cuckoo Marans, standard Cochin, a buff Brahma or two and a few Barred Rock hens for sale. These are all hens with no roos to go with them.

We are having a FRONT PORCH PICKING Thursday March 4th. Bring your instruments and come pick some good music with us. Even if you dont play you can come and listen. We have food and drinks for sale. Would love to have everyone come on out. It will be located at the store.

Refuge Feed & Seed
1196 Holiday Dam Rd
Honea Path, SC 29654

Back
Top Bottom