South Carolina

Quote:
Hey Countrypreacher -

Would love to come out and visit your store. What are your hours on the weekend? I'm also still interested in seeing some roo's and chicks, too ...

The front porch picking sounds awesome! I've been to Owens a few times. I don't play, but I can sure enjoy the talent.
smile.png

Quote:
Cool! I wish...... but just raining here. The prediction is for a few flakes in the rain and drying out after midnight.

Have fun!

Mine was a mixture but is now all snow. I have to run up to NC real quick so I hope it stays off the roads for a while.
Man, it is coming down now! I better run!

Be careful, now you'll have to check in when you get back so I'll know you made it okay!
lol.png

Made it up there fine but boy, was it getting harsh on the way back.
And of course, there are all the idiots driving 10 miles an hour when there is nothing on the roads yet so it took me 1 1/2 hrs to drive back from NC whereas it usually only takes 30 minutes! It was going so slow because of the foolish drivers that should not have been on the road, that I was able to get out of the truck during the traffic and throw a few old coats over the grain bags. As long as I was moving along quickly no snow was getting the bags wet but as soon as it slowed a crawl again then I was out throwing the coats over the bags again.
And I get back home to very little accumulation but Landrum and Campobello are covered up. It is still coming down pretty hard though so i guess we will get the 2-4 inches they predict.
I am home for the rest of the day. Not because I can't drive in it but because many others can not.

Back
Top Bottom