South Carolina

Mc Nugget-
smile.png
what type of incubator do you have? I had my first batch hatched from my home made incubator. Have had hatched chick's years ago was exciteing to see it worked. Can hold 125 eggs. Also building I call lock down box. 18th day I'll remove what eggs that has been in incubator and move them in the lock down box. That well be set with the higher humidty. This way I can keep a flow of the eggs at diffrent stages. The incubator is 24 x 24 x 36. The lock box well be 24 x 24 x 24 send picture of it when I'm done.

Quote:
I think you should forgo human comforts and move to Hollywood down on the coast. Hwy 17 is a straight shot. (and liveability is over-rated!) Have ya'll looked at Camden?

SOARING CHICKS, I think you should move here in the upstate area were there's no nonsense attitude ( no smart a## attitude) if you know what I mean.

Quote:
I think you should forgo human comforts and move to Hollywood down on the coast. Hwy 17 is a straight shot. (and liveability is over-rated!) Have ya'll looked at Camden?

No, I have been looking around the line. Besides when one would come up on a search for homes.
I'm not worried about human comforts, it's the 3 horses, flock of ever growing chickens, 5 dogs, and 2 barn cats.
We are looking for min of 10 acres. That is why I have looked inland more. I just got sick of same old places coming up where we searched at. So I thought I'd ask Ya'll what areas you guys are at since ya'll live there and have chickens. So you know the laws and areas you can have them. Thanks for answering me ! I will look into the places ya'll say. I'm just sick of 4 ft of snow and as contracting is are living it really sucks up here now. We need a change for sure to the better.
big_smile.png

I live in Greenville and I live on 8 acres with 50 chickens. I just depends on the county lines.... I have heard that Laurens has pretty good deals. Also Fountain Inn, Pelzer....
Good Luck
Tink

Anyone in upstate SC or nearby NC have any silkie chicks for sale? Need to find one asap. Preferrably a pullet as it's going to be an indoor chicken. Blue or splash preferred, but any color ok at this point.

Please PM me!

Thanks,
Alanna

Back
Top Bottom