South Carolina

Te
testing supplies, bands, etc for my npip

WooHoo
wink.png
Are you just doing your own birds or holding a testing event?

Well all moved thank goodness I lost 2 chicks in the move. I hate it as one was one of my gold laced brahmas from the dan powell line.but over all not to bad got them all in the new pens and I even got some eggs today really shocked th ey layed for me after a 2 hr rd trip. Now that I'm in starr any rare breed breeders around here?. I'm looking for chicks gold laced brahmas blue laced brahmas and and basque as well as cream legbars really anything from greenfire farms or dan powell. I am also looking for a used hova bator if anyone has one please pm me thx.

If you can wait a bit I should have Cream Legbar fertile hatching eggs/chicks by summer (Lucy should start laying in the next couple of weeks, but I'm growing out a better roo for her and I don't want to hatch pullet eggs), or Susanne of Huckleberry farms has eggs and chicks often. All of ours are GFF lines.

Last edited:
e
If you can wait a bit I should have Cream Legbar fertile hatching eggs/chicks by summer (Lucy should start laying in the next couple of weeks, but I'm growing out a better roo for her and I don't want to hatch pullet eggs), or Susanne of Huckleberry farms has eggs and chicks often. All of ours are GFF lines.
I sure don't mind waiting for some chicks husband would love for me to wait that way the hunny do list isn't so long lol.

Back
Top Bottom