South Carolina

Hear Yee Hear Yee.....Who wants a Roo...at the awesome price of FREE!!! I really need to re-home these guys. I'm kinda sad cause these are the first babies from my chickens. But I can't have 5 Large Roosters in my backyard!!!! I thought I had two and two but as time goes on..I just can't wish the other two to stay pullets!!! They are Beautiful Mutt Roos and gonna be huge. I actually may keep one to see what he finally turns out to look like!!!!Unless YOU want it and will give it a home!
The one in middle and the one to the left...Ohhhh I just knew they where pullets. but they have started getting in Roo feathers.
rant.gif
tongue.gif

66894_100_0850.jpg

Here's the one I thought about keeping His coloring is so odd and cool.!!!
66894_100_0851.jpg

Seriuosly I need to find these guys homes or ........ well you know!!!!
Please Holla if you have a Roo Sanctuary!!!!

Quote:
ep.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

Don't tell the 5 of mine! They haven't even thought about it! It would be a long winter in the house. I already need to move them to a much bigger cage.

Quote:
You were like a kid in a candy store, I bet. If the black looks anything close to the one you showed me last night I know you are out of your mind in love with it. Beautiful!
Too cool about leaving your girl for breeding. So now you will have more on the way so you can show the kids in the spring.
Which show is on 12/17? Is it in TN?

I totally LOVE the Mottleds!
ya.gif

I had them out messing with them this morning and again this afternoon to show Terry. He likes them very much too but isn't the connoisseur of fine Mottleds like I am.
lol.png
The little fella was a bit of a snot but we had words and he sees things my way now.
Cowboy, of course, was held and petted and promised some ladies as soon as I arrange a breeding pen for him again.
And the hen is going in with so many different roos she had better lay well! Bless her heart, I think she didn't like our talk today. All those plans made her head spin.
I love their coloring and are just what I need for my breeding plans. I hope to have you some nice ones for your pens next year, too.

yuckyuck.gif
If they know whats best for them...they will listen to MaMa Amy!!!
gig.gif

Ha! Ha!
I can usually scold them pretty good and get them to listen. If not, I can always show them my orange cone.
These little banties don't do too much though. Ask Yancy! One smacked the back of his leg when he was here one day. He thought it was funny but I was horrified that the little whippersnapper dared to be rude to a guest! He went to freezer camp! (He was going anyhow.)

I am sure this fella will be fine once he knows who I am.
I named the girl Heavens. She looks like the sky at night with all the stars. Not sure what to call the little man right now.

Quote:
You were like a kid in a candy store, I bet. If the black looks anything close to the one you showed me last night I know you are out of your mind in love with it. Beautiful!
Too cool about leaving your girl for breeding. So now you will have more on the way so you can show the kids in the spring.
Which show is on 12/17? Is it in TN?

I totally LOVE the Mottleds!
ya.gif

I had them out messing with them this morning and again this afternoon to show Terry. He likes them very much too but isn't the connoisseur of fine Mottleds like I am.
lol.png
The little fella was a bit of a snot but we had words and he sees things my way now.
Cowboy, of course, was held and petted and promised some ladies as soon as I arrange a breeding pen for him again.
And the hen is going in with so many different roos she had better lay well! Bless her heart, I think she didn't like our talk today. All those plans made her head spin.
I love their coloring and are just what I need for my breeding plans. I hope to have you some nice ones for your pens next year, too.

Told you he was a buggar. Major attitude on that one. But his dad, my old favorite rooster Mr Mottled, had a big attitude too. I think that hen will molt out well....should be looking glorious by spring! LOL

Glad you like them
big_smile.png

I have tons of bunnies "on the way" already, with 8 babies in the nestbox now. Have 9 other does bred, and about 5 more to be bred this month. Sounds like a lot (okay, it IS a lot) but nationals are early May, so these litters will all be for Nationals. Should be interesting.....

Zippity is warming up. Now if I could just get him to accept treats. Right now he jumps whenever I put one near his nose then begins digging at the blanket he is on mad! Lol...if only he realized how tasty the treats are.

Quote:
He led a sheltered life.....I took him and both brothers to a show back in early october (and sold the brothers)...that was the first time he had ever been out of the laundry room.....and since then he has been in a cage out in the bunny area in the garage. He just needs some time to settle down.

I use pine pellets in his litterbox to keep shavings out of his hair. He should be able to be on a solid floor eventually once he learns where to potty again.

Good luck, I hope you enjoy him! He is a sweet boy.....

Do the little lionshead bucks spray? Do you have to neuter them when you keep them in the house?
idunno.gif

Back
Top Bottom